9800gtx?

wow, you cant even fully use a 8800GTX yet. why do you a need such a powerful card :confused: a game that will actually test that card wont be out for a year maybe 2

I'm sure game developers would be able to come out with something that could test the card pretty good. Wouldn't it be crazy having a single card that would kill dual 8800 ultras!!!

Haha, I thought it was a bit strange them saying 'Whats the point making it so powerful?'

The reason that came to my head straight away was, games will run on it for longer.

I doubt the new card will be 3x more powerful though. Seems too much of a jump to me, but who knows?

WoW kill dual 8800ultras w. one card. Thats a smack in the face right there lol

Guess it doesn't hurt the guy running on a budget, that'll be able to pick up the 8800GTX for A LOT cheaper when that arrives

Oh yeah when they drop in price drastically I think i'll get one because I'm not going to need a 9800gtx lol.

that sux i dont want to build a computer untill x mas next year maybe they will have like 10800 gtx by then

Crysis and other Unreal3 powered games might give the 8800GTX a run for it's money in some situations, but even then a 9800GTX would shred.

Kage's got a point, cheapy cheap cheap!

Yep, whatever drives hardware prices down, for people that don't want the best of the best, is good enough for me.
Thats the good thing about technology these days.

Thing that bugs me about all the new video cards is that games run on them perfect for maybe a year or 2 then if you want the game too look beutiful and run great you need to upgrade again for another $600 Maybe we should just stick to game consoles and invest $600 or less every 4-5 years

Back
Top Bottom