why the PS3 is a better deal.

im sure they do there like tech savy over there there region is so small they can put up the best of everything with little cost.

im talking bout like wifi and such so i kno alot of them have to go to like gaming shops like cafes and such and play.

He's in Canada, CAD.

The thing is, the PS3 is not dropping in price anytime soon. I forget the exact numbers, but they're losing huge amounts of money on each console sold. They were even losing money before the last price cut...
its just not right. sony have f**ked up and it sucks that we have to compensate for that

No, Dreamcast was released years ago by Sega and had very few games, before it was 'dropped'.

Now, PS3 is Playstation 3 released by Sony, with 'some' games, but not enough for my liking.. at least that I've seen so far.

See any resemblance? Both systems have / had great potential for their time.. but it seems that there is a problem somewhere.

its just not right. sony have f**ked up and it sucks that we have to compensate for that

They have tried to put all the lastest tech like blu ray and stuff into it but producing the new stuff costs so much that if they tried to make profit they would not sell any at all cos people are not willing to spend that mcuh

They have tried to put all the lastest tech like blu ray and stuff into it but producing the new stuff costs so much that if they tried to make profit they would not sell any at all cos people are not willing to spend that mcuh

Yeah, and as a result, they can't lower the price without losing even more money..

Unfortunately, the consumer must pay for the mistake that Sony has made in this case. Although, most games have either shared or switched titles to Microsoft now because they expect a major loss in sales sticking with Sony.

No, Dreamcast was released years ago by Sega and had very few games, before it was 'dropped'.

Now, PS3 is Playstation 3 released by Sony, with 'some' games, but not enough for my liking.. at least that I've seen so far.

See any resemblance? Both systems have / had great potential for their time.. but it seems that there is a problem somewhere.

LOL, I know, it was a joke!

The PS3 starter pack is just as expensive as the Xbox 360 premium. (the xbox has a headset included). But the network of Sony is free, while Xbox live costs money (Gold is $50 a year and Premium is $70 a year). And for that price you'll get Microsoft Points. When you're out of these points, you'll need to buy a additional amount. The price of PS3 games are only a little more expensive than 360 games. So I think the PS3 is a better deal (and that's why I bought that console instead of an Xbox 360).

Back
Top Bottom