cheap pc

That's pretty cool! especially for the price, the specs aren't the best that's out there but I'm sure as technology improves and component prices drop they could build more powerful machines for really cheap

too small of a screen. i would get it if it was like 10 inches but 7 is just too small to be affective online, you would have to do a lot of scrolling through pages and stuff like that. although those specs are pretty good, i think they should have made 10gig HDD's IMO and have it so it can use a light version of vista, a legal one that is ;)

Yeah that would be coool.

But the computer is just really designed or people on the road. I might get one just to get one lol.

its just neat ill prolly end up getting one you can deff take one of those to a friends and do some surfing bring your video collection and or music so i mean it gots alot of use.............its more powerful then a ultraportable well at least close and like not to tiny but deff not to big so you could tout it around

also if you lose it its only 200 bucks compared to losing a laptop i paid 2500 for mine id be pi$$ed if it got stolen

I'll get it for 'bragging rights' if it even deserves that.. hehe.

You can't lose though, really, if its only 200 dollars for a laptop.

yea i kno right im going to get like 4 x mas is here and ill give them out as gifts.

Back
Top Bottom