School Dances

how many of you guys go to them when you dont have a date? just curios, i dunno if im going to the one today, one of my friends want me to go because her boyfriend isnt going :rolleyes:

Personally I always go, because if you don't go you're one of the only people that don't go in your grade, and 99% of the time everyone knows that. Not that it's a big deal but, it's pretty embarrassing in the long run, and it doesn't hurt to be social. Even if you have a 100% legit reason why not to go, I still try to go.

Just go , worse mistake i ever made was not going to my prom at high school
even if you dont have a date you might see a girl there with no date and all falls into shape , and everyne pretty much dances with everyone anyway

Just go , worse mistake i ever made was not going to my prom at high school
even if you dont have a date you might see a girl there with no date and all falls into shape , and everyne pretty much dances with everyone anyway

why didnt you go:confused: didnt even have to buy a corsage or is that from the girl to the guy lol:p

why didnt you go:confused: didnt even have to buy a corsage or is that from the girl to the guy lol:p

I was a total prick about it tbh , the school raised the price , and rather than pay i just didnt go and now i feel like a tool but hey thats life you win some you loose some , more often than not you lose them cos life has this annoying habbit of kicking you straight in the balls when you are down

I never go. I've been asked many times, but here a few reason I don't go.

1. I hate dancing.
2. I hate limos.
3. I hate having to get dressed up.
4. It seems more of a snob event and it isn't for me.

That's my opinion for what it is worth.

I never go. I've been asked many times, but here a few reason I don't go.

1. I hate dancing.
2. I hate limos.
3. I hate having to get dressed up.
4. It seems more of a snob event and it isn't for me.

That's my opinion for what it is worth.

That was my approach but after i felt like a jerk cos everyone enjoyed themselves

Back
Top Bottom