I beat BioShock finally!!

Go into your control panel and click classic view. Go into Game controllers click properties the click settings and calibrate the controller.

Yeah, sadly that doesn't fix it. You see, the analog ITS SELF cannot center on it's own. So it's a hardware issue. Thx anyway.

i was reading on that and they said that the wireless control thing kills your usb ports!!

Yeah I was searching around, and supposedly the deadzone is set in all the "Games For Windows" games, like bioshock and halo2 for example.

So it's all good.

Yeah I know like only the games for windows games the controlling is perfect but any other game and the controls are hard as hell,Like its hard to explain but its hard to play a fps with that controller on a game that isnt games for windows game

I was going to try it out, but didn't.. It seems interesting enough so I'll pick it up and try it out today. Congratulations on beating the game!

Yeah I know like only the games for windows games the controlling is perfect but any other game and the controls are hard as hell,Like its hard to explain but its hard to play a fps with that controller on a game that isnt games for windows game

Hey, I found a nice program for this sorta of thing.
http://www.xpadder.com/

It lets you custom config every button to do whatever you like, and set deadzones.

I was able to play HL2 using the 360 pad, right analog controller mouse, left analog for wasd, and other buttons and set as well.

It's pretty solid.

Back
Top Bottom