why the PS3 is a better deal.

we can dream for a price drop.....but i really think they need another one to compete with the 360 and especially the wii....componets in the system will constently get cheaper to produce so we could have a price drop sometime next year maybe q2.................i hope the wii gets some good games, there 10 dollars cheaper then the other consoles so it would save me some money.

$20 says the PS3 Drops its price before GTA4 hits shelves which is Q1 I believe. But I think the 360 will follow suit shortly after if not directly before GTA4 hits shelves.

on a side note. it is very funny that people even care about the cost considering most of us don't think twice about spending at the very least $1000 on a gaming rig. Like me I want to buy a Gaming rig because games look and play better on a PC. It will be used only for Games. I have another computer I use for Word documents or Internet or downloading music.

i would spend alot more on a pc because you can do alot more!!but it seems like the consoles are catching up with internet and all.......i bet pretty soon its going to be basiclly a pc that u can load games up in a flash lol.

IMO you got no chance of that very soon , At the moment sony are loosing money on each and every console they sell
only because sony are stupid.
if the ps3 was £299 with some extras id say that was a good/realistic price, maybe if it was cheaper in the first place sony would sell more. theyve obviously messed up

i thought the wii was 250????

i think everyone is waiting for the ps3 to drop in price to get one...........there not bad but no good games look at liar that was a desipointment it showed the visuals on x play and they sucked the whole time they said it was in game graphics yea right!!

He's in Canada, CAD.

The thing is, the PS3 is not dropping in price anytime soon. I forget the exact numbers, but they're losing huge amounts of money on each console sold. They were even losing money before the last price cut...

Back
Top Bottom