Finally....

AllThingsSacred

In Runtime
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6983604.stm

I always suspected the parents from day one, it reminds me of that JonBenet Ramsay case from 1996.

My theory: her parents, or at least one of them, is/are responsible although I do not know why and I do not know exactly what happened.

The McCanns take a tour of Europe and the world etc. to "raise awareness" and stayed in Portugal to "look for their daughter". Their whole attitude since it happened has been extremely fishy and some things do not seem right at all, things are not adding up.

The reason they went off travelling and stayed in Portugal as well instead of going back to the UK was because they did it, and the UK Social Services and UK Police Services are far more efficient and ruthless, and would suss them in about five minutes. Game over, welcome to prison. I think they are as guilty as sin and are trying to postpone the inevitable, but we shall see how things pan out as the questioning and investigation continues.

Stay in Portugal where the big guns in the UK cannot get you, whipping up an international media circus at the same time to draw attention to yourselves.

Part of me hopes it was the parents, the authorities prove it and a lid is put on all of this. If her parents were responsible and she is indeed dead then these people have conned the entire globe.

I don't see how anyone in this world could hurt another human being, let alone such an innocent child who is ultimately helpless.

I know the whole psychological aspects of someone who does this (I study Criminology in college), but it still sickens me every time I see this. If it is proven to be her parents, they need to serve time behind bars for either life, or long enough to receive treatment for their mental problems so that when they do return to society, it won't occur again.

II dont think you will ever understand the mentality behind someone murdering another human being its just wrong but there must be some underlining problem to make them do that
As for this case i dunno i think there has been too much media coverage , and whoever did it the media realy helped them cos the media published just about any information regarding the case they could so the criminal was kept one step ahead ,a lso i think there was too much media covereage anyway cos i mean how many kids go missing i am sorry but you cant give every single missing child case that much attention
I know it may sound cold , even evil of me to say but i dont think they deserved all that media covereage

It might not be her parents; it better not be. If they had any real reason to suspect them, they would of been arrested from day one, this is a desperate attempt to try and get more information out of them, im convinced.

Her mother was questionned for 22 hours altogether, while the father stayed in custody over a period of 48 hours.

The whole investigation has been a mess from day 1 realy the portugesse police have no clue acording to the media

IMO they have done very well, I know she hasn't been found, but that have still done alot

Tbh its easy afterwards saying stuff could have been done better but it wasnt exactly your straightforward investigation , and i dont think the media helped too much either

yeah, i think the parents had something to do with it too.. they have acted very strangley..

When a small child disappears, the parents should be suspects immediately..
How many people are exposed to a 4 year old, if the parents are smart?

I don't like the 'promise' that police made for a shorter sentence of 2 years.. they can't decide that though, if it goes to trial. Only the DA could approve a plea bargain like that.

Back
Top Bottom