Upcoming game: Schnelle

BF2player

BSOD
Yes, me and my team currently working on this game now. I upgraded my engine over to torque. So lucky for you, no more errors when you download my games. Also this engine supports ultra low, low, medium, high, and extreme settings, so everyone can play it. You have your own bind settings, and audio settings. I will release the full version in a few weeks. Everything is currently ready to go, just the maps could be a bit touched up and the models could be set to specs better. On a side note, this game isn't anything like the PS2 games or other games. You go 90 MPH into a turn, you will flip your car about 5 times and it's the end of the game for you unless you turn back on the right side and somehow can beat the other (probably CF members) who are in the multiplayer with you.

Also, the demo I made is not going to be done. With all the errors, we are going to forget about that for awhile.

A screen shot of a little circle map i made:

demo1.jpg

Yes it is online multiplayer.

I believe we need more racing game for PC that are racing. In all the years I've played video games, never played one for the PC.

do you program games for fun or actually have a business in it?

do you program games for fun or actually have a business in it?

It's just for fun for me and my friends. I don't have a business, but I call my team/org Manic Games. Anybody have any ideas for some cars or a map, tell me. All help is welcome.

he dude if you ever make a FPS using the unreal engine give me a jingle at Rudster816(at)gmail.com i can design good levels using it.

game looks fairly interesting.

he dude if you ever make a FPS using the unreal engine give me a jingle at Rudster816(at)gmail.com i can design good levels using it.

game looks fairly interesting.

I don't have the unreal engine. Too expensive for me. If you know where to get it for a good price, then yea, I'll try it out.

Back
Top Bottom