is this pc any good for all the games out today

Depends wheather the games you play support SLI or not.
In games today, its hit and miss wheather you'll get much of a boost, but with games of tommrow, i.e Crysis, etc, expect SLI to be a big thing.

thats a nice setup you got there, alot better then most ppl have and you will have dx 10 so be happy..........i think it will be able to play games for years to come but maybe not at the highest settings crysis is supposed to be super demanding.

That should be able to max out Crysis. The only possible problem would be not enough VRAM for the 22" monitor.

That should be able to max out Crysis. The only possible problem would be not enough VRAM for the 22" monitor.

what would you recommend im gonna try an sell my 2 8800's what would you say to get and with my setup what res would be better for me to run at

With 2 under SLI, you'll easily be able to max out all Direct X 9 games out today, I'd imagine.

You may start having problems with Direct X 10, but at least games then will be made to function with SLI from the start, so with your current setup, you may have an advantage over one card.

Its only 320mb shared, BUT, like people have said, if you are willing to sacrifice resolutions, and/or texture resolution/quality, they'll go a long way.

im thinking of getting a 8800 ultra 768mb or somthin cant remember there not that much dearer would that be a good card ?

Back
Top Bottom