First day of school!

My first day back was the 27th, so it's been about 2 weeks already. We have around 2,300 students at my school, and it's a school in the country (where it's not supposed to be overpopulated). Plus there are 2 other high schools in the district, the new one that just opened only has Freshman and Sophomores though.

Depends how old you are. I mean in 8th grade there isn't much dating going on anyway.

But for a high school like mine (9th-12th), generally anyone can date. Probably not like a senior and a freshman, but you know what I mean. And usually middle school kids are off limits...

Well its different over here but hey isnt everything
Basically i am 16 so at minimum i would date a 14 year old but i would proll ymake that 15 cos i am 17 in about 4 months , and again it depends how mature they are , not just physically cos if they still act like a 10 year old i am like no way

Well its different over here but hey isnt everything
Basically i am 16 so at minimum i would date a 14 year old but i would proll ymake that 15 cos i am 17 in about 4 months , and again it depends how mature they are , not just physically cos if they still act like a 10 year old i am like no way
Yeah, the thing is guys generally date down and girls date up. It's unfortunate, but probably has something to do with the fact that most of us guys are horny b*stards :p

Yeah, the thing is guys generally date down and girls date up. It's unfortunate, but probably has something to do with the fact that most of us guys are horny b*stards :p

Yeah , plus girls mature younger than guys so ya it all works like that .

Where I am people are dating in 7th grade...or at least, they were when I was in 7th.

andN i meant the schookl years are different , we dont have like 1st second and third grade etc we have year 1 year2 year 3 etc
Right now i am in year 12 , or sixth form lower sixth and i would prolly go minimum a year 10 depending upon her maturity

haha muz ur funny:cool: :D .......but yea i would date a girl younger then me under the right conditions,like muz said not if she acts 10 lol btw i think i got a girl that likes me at skool,pretty hot too:cool: .....

haha muz ur funny:cool: :D .......but yea i would date a girl younger then me under the right conditions,like muz said not if she acts 10 lol btw i think i got a girl that likes me at skool,pretty hot too:cool: .....

Yeah well i do try :D
The only thing is there are certain laws and if her parents dont take to you that well then you have to be very carefull what you do
OVer here you have to be above 16 before you can have sex , so if you are 16 and she is 15 in theory her parents could have you arrested , however most of the time the plice never bother unless a complaint is made by someone about it , cos lets face it how many under 16 year olds have sex

must be nice to have a chic like you lol O well dating ain't for me
But I still have yet to check out the cosmetology girls but I th ink they are like at 10Th graders so they might be off limits...
I'm 19 and I wouldn't date a girl under the age of 18

Back
Top Bottom