Razr 2 out v9 v8 and v9m

superman22x

Golden Master
google it, I would post a link, but there are so many stories out there.

They look super sweet tho. Bit pricy, $199 with contract. My current contract ends in acouple days I think. these look pretty sweet, but just too much money. Hopefully by the time I get a new phone, they will drop another $100, or I will get some money, lol. Cause that's the phone I want. So much nicer than my current razr.

My razr lasted2 years btw, because of my sweet leather case. Protected it, I dont know anyone else that could keep razr for there 2 years...

Nice, I kinda want one, but I dunno if they have the right kind of texting for me. Because if it isn't word, I wont use it.

i want to get a second phone my brother has at&t and i was thinking of getting one of them!!!they look pretty nice.

Yeah, Razrs are not the phones to get if you want something durable. Personally, my next phone is gonna have a full keyboard. I'm soo sick of T9/Word or multitap, they're a pain.

i just dont want a pda....i like my phones to look nice il take a mp3 player and bluetooth but i dont want a qwerty keyboard........i had one a blackberry and i didnt like it much plus u have to pay extra to receive emails and things you pay for so many gbs of w/e its called lol

My friend has that flip phone that has a full keyboard...it's really nice, here's a picture, it's the Samsung u740:
SAMSUNG-BLCK-VERI.jpeg

i wouldent wnat a phone like that...just dont like them lol maybe in the future and i really dont like the candybar style of phones either.....that phone is cool in one aspect that the top swivles thats a neat concept.

My friend shawn has once of those too. But I'm not a big fan of it. It's kinda like a brand thing, everyone knows razr but not U740.

Back
Top Bottom