my new stuff (kinda)

Oh well no problems there then it should run
good luck ordering and i need to edit my sig

I went and bought my ram from my local pc shop cos it was pretty chea and i already had a stick from there and wanted dual channel

But if i order online i alwasy get next day i cant bear waiting for things

i sometimes get next day shipping but the prices are crazy like 20 something bucks.

I just had a case , some fans and a set of cold cathodes plus a few other bits next day shipped and it only cost £9.89 which is about $18 , its not so bad when you are ordering 5 or 6 bits , if you are only ordering one item like a stick of ram or a GPU it can be expensive biut usualy if i am ordering like 4or 5 items i pay that lil bit extra for next day

yea i guess i would too but usally i forget one or two items and order them online so i dont want to pay the cost to get a little item shipped next day.

wow they are shipping my ram next day shipping :) getting here tomorrow

i only payed 30 bucks for the ram stick, 1gb pc2 5300 667mhz

and i have no clue when the vid card n mobo are coming

Nice , my 1GB stick of DDR2 800 cost £22.31 which is about $44 USD i dunno bout cad , but things are cheaper in the US and your currency is rela weak against ours right now

american money is like plunging im hopeing the federal reserve will do something more i kno they cut the intrest down that they charge banks they lend money too and they put alot of money into the stock market.

Back
Top Bottom