NEw president!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm, other nations win alot more than the US. Almost all the war games that Canada and US participates in, Canada comes out on top.

The USA is not undefeatable. If so, they would have won in Vietnam, there would not be insurgency problems in Iraq and Afghanistan, they would not have lost to the Canadians in the 1800s, they would have defeated the Cheyenne at Little Big Horn, they would not have lost at the Alamo...

China is massively more powerful than the USA, and the British Army is better trained than both. The US Army consists of poorly trained convicts who act like braindead robots, the British army is made up exclusively of people who want to be there and the training is the best in the world.

USA will not be a major superpower forever. Hello China.

Bite me. I spent 6 years in the service of my country. What you see going on in the world has far reaching repercussions. If we just went in and romped and stomped like we wanted to we'd have other unfriendly nations on our collective asses also. Some times you have to go low and slow. Other times you can romp and stomp like world war II. It just depends on the times and where you're at. And oh by the way jerk off, If we had gone balls to the wall in Nam then we would have had open warfare with China. We got a bloody nose over that one true but those of us in the service did what we could, with what we had, where we were.

You limey's kill me. Delete my account here would ya?

Just in case you newer members don't know, Setishock is a red-blooded American, through & through, a WW2 vet, whose been in some tough spots round the world, nearly lost his life on several occasions, & lost quite a few friends, how do I know?, he & I email each other on occasion, & boy, if you get him on the subject of war & the United States, watch out for fireworks, big time!!

how wrong are you??????

I'm not wrong at all.

we are the most highly trained country in the world!!!!

proof?

we win all the sharpshooting contest and team orinted similations every year!!!!!

proof?

And seriously, I don't mean to offend you, but try to type so that people can easily understand what you mean.

ohh and to everyone who mentioned that there won't be war because of economic reasons, you are correct. Right now most countries depend on each other so much that going to war with each other doesn't really make any sence. You only go to war if you can get some kind of a big advantage by doing so. And when you are dependent of another country there just is no way you are going to attack them because you would lose so much. Basically the whole economy of both of the countries would collapse, so neither country would really gain anything from the war. -> No point in going to war in the first place.

how wrong are you??????amercaines have to go train other people we are the most highly trained country in the world!!!!we win all the sharpshooting contest and team orinted similations every year!!!!!i was thinking of going special forces untill i had a kid,boot camp for the marines is only 6 weeks then they go to there other traning which is combat........then they got to stay trained.......i think the minimum for ever branch besides the army is 4 years active 2 unactive....................all the other countries do a mandatory for there citizens because they dont have the man power.......................................how many times did ne one say usa was the best ..........................we are highly trained sure we lost some but not like desisivly ne time recently look at every countries histry we all lost some that dosent make you weaker it makes you learn from your mistakes.

How wrong are you? First off training AKA boot camp for the Marine Corp is 12 Weeks long not 6 weeks. 6 Weeks is for the Airforce then both the Army and Navy have a 9 week bootcamp.

Interesting thing with the Marine Corp your last 2 days before you graduate you go through what is called the cruicible. Its basically to test your determination were your up for 48 hours straight combat training.

The active and inactive terms depend on the job your going for as well as what branch. But yes for the most part its 4 years active unless your training is longer. I think my buddy ended up in for about 4 1/2 years because his schooling for his job was 6 months.

Thats what I should really add after someone graduates boot camp they are normally shipped off to station for training in whatever job cateogory they ended up choosing. When the war with Iraq etc started people were getting pushed through training faster because they needed manpower oversea's.

Please don't even try and contend the above content because my best friend was in the Marine corps and actually finished his term on the 9/2/07 with 2 tours oversea's in Iraq. Actually to be fair I was enrolled and swarn in up in Buffalo myself but ended up getting out before basic training because of issue's with my ex and newly born son. I had more important things to attend too. In away I regret not going but after seeing some of the BS my buddy has put up with i'm kind of glad I didn't go.

ohh and to everyone who mentioned that there won't be war because of economic reasons, you are correct. Right now most countries depend on each other so much that going to war with each other doesn't really make any sence. You only go to war if you can get some kind of a big advantage by doing so. And when you are dependent of another country there just is no way you are going to attack them because you would lose so much. Basically the whole economy of both of the countries would collapse, so neither country would really gain anything from the war. -> No point in going to war in the first place.
That was me , at the moment Going to war with china would be just as damaging to your own ecenomy as it would to chinas cos the whole western world relies on china for their cheap labour costs and so if all your US companies who make things in china have to suddenly start bringing your manufacturing back to america they would have to start paying a higher manufacturing cost so increase the products price and so on and so on till your ecnomy is dead . But cos china would be manufacturing their own weapons with their massive work force i think they would last a lot longer without your ecenomy as you would without theres
Just in case you newer members don't know, Setishock is a red-blooded American, through & through, a WW2 vet, whose been in some tough spots round the world, nearly lost his life on several occasions, & lost quite a few friends, how do I know?, he & I email each other on occasion, & boy, if you get him on the subject of war & the United States, watch out for fireworks, big time!!

What relevance does the fact that you email him have to do with this
Bite me. I spent 6 years in the service of my country. What you see going on in the world has far reaching repercussions. If we just went in and romped and stomped like we wanted to we'd have other unfriendly nations on our collective asses also. Some times you have to go low and slow. Other times you can romp and stomp like world war II. It just depends on the times and where you're at. And oh by the way jerk off, If we had gone balls to the wall in Nam then we would have had open warfare with China. We got a bloody nose over that one true but those of us in the service did what we could, with what we had, where we were.

You limey's kill me. Delete my account here would ya?

Yeah but some of you guys think the USA is totaly invincible which just annoys me so much cos it evidently isnt

That was me , at the moment Going to war with china would be just as damaging to your own ecenomy as it would to chinas cos the whole western world relies on china for their cheap labour costs and so if all your US companies who make things in china have to suddenly start bringing your manufacturing back to america they would have to start paying a higher manufacturing cost so increase the products price and so on and so on till your ecnomy is dead . But cos china would be manufacturing their own weapons with their massive work force i think they would last a lot longer without your ecenomy as you would without theres

What relevance does the fact that you email him have to do with this?
Nothing, I was just pointing out that I've known him for two years through CF, & we bcame good friends, [he was a mod here once as you know], & out of the blue he'll email me just to say to say hi, why do you ask, if you have a problem with that, come straight out with it instead of beating about the bush, mate.

Nothing, I was just pointing out that I've known him for two years through CF, & we bcame good friends, [he was a mod here once as you know], & out of the blue he'll email me just to say to say hi, why do you ask, if you have a problem with that, come straight out with it instead of beating about the bush, mate.

Well i dont realy have a problem with the statement but i just wondered what relevance it had to the topic at hand . IE i thought you where going off topic a lil bit but never mind

ohh two of my buddies went through basic and are now shipping over to iraq yes the crucible and evrything i go to paris island every summer and do the obsticul course i kno i was just typing fast my mistake..................airforce bootcamp is the shortest followed by the navy then army then the marines.......so you are correct in that regard......proof ill ask my dads friend for the proof he always tells me about the similations and things he was in the marines for 25 years retired and is now a pastor lol! as far as you were going in i did too i went took my asvab scored a 93 trained for special forces had to pass a pretest the swimming the 4 miles was the hardest for me i hate to swim............same as you i got a kid and didnt go in.

i personnaly think that its disgusting that crooked politicians can start a war and the people have to suffer the consequences........but im in Canada so in a way im not affected and in a way i am becuse we are the U.S's allies and neigbors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom