Gimped up keyboard problem

Xx-Legend-xX

In Runtime
Hi,

I have this problem where the keyboard doesn't type anything when I try to login to my windows XP administrater account. It works fine before windows loads (like bios key, etc), but when it comes to the login screen, everything on the keyboard stops working. My mouse works fine though. I tried with numerous keyboards but it was no use.

Any solutions?

Thanks,
Legend

Hi,

I have this problem where the keyboard doesn't type anything when I try to login to my windows XP administrater account. It works fine before windows loads (like bios key, etc), but when it comes to the login screen, everything on the keyboard stops working. My mouse works fine though. I tried with numerous keyboards but it was no use.

Any solutions?

Thanks,
Legend

that looks like the least of your problems
or did you post the same thing 7 times in a row?

Well i think the DB messed upo and did 7 of them
Is the keyboard USB or PS2
and does it require drivers in windows

holy ****! How the f did that many posts get up there? lol, srry about that, maybe the library internet's gimped up as well. :(

Probably , dont worry a mod will come and fix it no worries

He's talking about the 5 other threads you made that are exactly the same. I'll post this here again and a mod can delete the other 5.

Turn your PSU off in the back for about 1minute then turn the PSU back on and turn the computer on and see if the problem goes away.

What's a PSU?

Back
Top Bottom