New iPods

lol get on the web while your in class!!!sounds like fun but could lead to trouble.

I am happy with it
but i didnt pay for it was a present ,
if i had paid for it i would be a bit unhappy cos the cost is high in regards to what you get IMO you are paying for the apple name
, For less the creative players do the same but have longer battery life , and my i pod cable broke for no reason

I like my ipod mini, its had a rough two years with me but it still runs without a hiccup. I do think the new 80GB ipod is a good value, it's only 30 dollars more than the 30GB was and it's over twice the storage capacity.

theres alot of options out there but none of them have the content like apple......but now they lost nbc and the other music ppl...........so maybe other ppl like creative and stuff will have a chance to get market share lol.

lol get on the web while your in class!!!sounds like fun but could lead to trouble.
I meant during breaks and stuff. Trust me, I've tried my PSP in the classroom... and well, it doesn't work. Damn school wireless that never works. Haha, I had no intentions of using it then anyway. ;) Plus, the teacher would notice and there goes my $400+ item.

theres alot of options out there but none of them have the content like apple......but now they lost nbc and the other music ppl...........so maybe other ppl like creative and stuff will have a chance to get market share lol.
Yeah... some of those TV Shows on the iTunes Store look cool, but I'm not sure if I'd pay all that just to watch it on my iPod.

I like the touch and the nano best because the classic just seems a little bulky to be carrying around. another thing i was thinking was carrying around the touch in your pocket would scratch the hell outta the screen and it would get all messy and covered in finger prints after a while

im sure they will have a cover for the touch.........and they slimed down the classic its smaller then the touch.

the classic is slim enough it's just too tall to fit in some pockets comfortably

yeah but its alot better then my zune!like the thing ways a ton i should of waited for the second generation or something.

yeah but its alot better then my zune!like the thing ways a ton i should of waited for the second generation or something.

It's rumored that Microsoft has a 80GB and flash-based Zune in the works. Wouldn't be surprised if some fat slimming was included in the checklist.

Back
Top Bottom