First day of school!

CompMan

Fully Optimized
Well today was my first day of school. I am a senior, so its pretty awesome. I took all electives except English 4 lol. So many hot girls in all my classes. I love it!
lol Just wanted to share my first day!

i had mine yesterday
omfg idk what happened but so many ok lookin girls became fuckin amazing

hey just wondering how many ppl u got in ur school i no i got like 900 freshman (im one of em so dont do anything tomarrow fer me Freshman Friday) me scared of fresh friday :( )

i guess u LOVE being a senior U get ur license, car, and such
I cant w8 till the first food fight :D

Freshman Friday is ridiculous for us. If you do ANYTHING, you get a minimum 5 day suspension. That includes just writing an F on their hand.

Do you really have 900 freshmen? Wow, sucks for your school haha. How many kids do you have altogether?

Food fights don't really happen at our school. We don't even have a specified lunch room, just like a "commons" where you go go to eat, chill, do work, or whatever during your frees. It's really nice.

my first day was tues. im jealous compman, im kinda like the opposite of u, i got so many ugly's in my classes, idk what happened. lol. i got a bunch of peeps in my school to, i think our freshmen class is around 800 kids, i hate all the freshmen crowding the halls :) and yes, being a senior is awesome!

Wow, we probably only have like 1,500 kids total. As for the girls at my school...ehhh 90% of them are either below my standards or too prude. It's good having lots of friends from other schools in the area as well.

I started on tuesday :( But I'm a senior like all you :cool: !

Freshman Friday is ridiculous for us. If you do ANYTHING, you get a minimum 5 day suspension. That includes just writing an F on their hand.

We dont' have Freshman Friday. Instead, it's Freshman kill day which takes place the day before Christmas break starts. It has gotten pretty strict too. Really the only thing we can get away with is knocking books out of their hands.

hockeyman4413 said:
m jealous compman, im kinda like the opposite of u, i got so many ugly's in my classes, idk what happened

Lol is it sad when i'm jealous about having ugly girls in your classes? most of mine have one or two and thats it. Even in the non-electives (computer electives don't draw much of a female crowd in my school)

The Clifton Public Schools serve nearly 11,000 students in kindergarten through twelfth grade. Schools in the district are fourteen elementary schools serving grades K-5 ( School One, School Two, School Three, School Four [1], School Five, School Eight, School Nine, School Eleven, School Twelve, School Thirteen, School Fourteen, School Fifteen, School Sixteen, School Seventeen), two middle schools serving grades 6-8 ( Christopher Columbus Middle School and Woodrow Wilson Middle School) and Clifton High School for grades 9-12.

Clifton High School's Marching Band, "The Showband of the Northeast", is well-known internationally.

With over 3,400 students enrolled at Clifton High School, it is the largest single facility high school in New Jersey; Elizabeth High School has more students, but they are spread over multiple campuses.[8] The Board of Education of Clifton has an agreement with the Boys and Girls Club of Clifton which is located on Colfax Avenue as well to have students partake of gym class there. There is word of building onto the high school with a possible fifth wing, that would have construction onto the City Hall grounds. The Clifton High School Mustangs were the North I, Group IV Football State Champs 2006, defeating Eastside High School (Paterson 26-0).[9]

I HATE THE MOSH PIT :D u could image how crowded it is :D 3,400 students :D

Back
Top Bottom