Another 1GB ram

muz

Golden Master
Well i get the next GB of ram i had planned for . I was origonaly gonna buy it on the 14th when my parents where giving me some money but it was on special offer £22.31 so i got it today
I brought it home and looked at it then put it in my computer and the motherboard picked up dual channel striaght away and now i am running 2GB dual channel DDR2 800Mhz ram
I also worked out how far i am gonna have to overclock to get my ram to run back at speed cso right now it runs at 700mhz , The ram runs at the FSB:D ram which right now is 6 on my processor and i cant find any way to change this in the bios .
What this means is my Ram runs at my CPU speed divided by 6 to 2100 divided by 6 is 350 , and cos the ram is DDR2 its 700mhz

Nice :) Thats cheap for a GB of pc6400!

Before I make any upgrades more in RAM, I need to sort out the RAM I have now.The fact it won't boot at 816mhz, yet will at 798 speed tells me somethings up :p

Yeah it was i walked up to MD to day to get it cos i went yesterday but had forgotten the pin for my bank card ,Anyway yeah it is pretty cheap as well , i paid £24.60 for my last stick which was still pretty cheap

Back
Top Bottom