Forza

D-Lew

Fully Optimized
Anyone else play? I just came back to it after a long time of not racing. Why, I don't know. I guess I just didn't have the time. Anyway...
I took a few pictures of my freshest rides. Check them out.
AE86.jpg

Almost finished with the AE86 Trueno. I have to add a few characters to the decal. Just that part took a little over 1 hour. Tsukaba Circuit.
lotus.jpg

Lotus Exige on Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.
467ae6c3-e308-4f32-aa91-fef94aa3ec2.jpg

Custom Wolf Ford Focus ST, decals by yours truly. I have many of these, but my special one is tuned to 512whp and is barely drivable. But it keeps up with supercars and it's hilarious to use it on XBL.
109d510f-306c-40d1-a9ea-ef62af6e23d.jpg

S15 Silvia, which is dark pearl green now. Drifting the whole final turn on Tsukaba during a race, lol.
20faf4d2-ff9a-44c4-bef3-41683eaaf91.jpg

The last one is my car in my dreams. It's pretty close except for the decals. And I know my name is backwards.

Is that game for PC? I'd really like to play it, but I'm not going to buy a console to do that... Seems like a cool game!

no, xbox 360 only. If you play on live my screen name is xtremezx2, I'll have my live back saturday when my wireless bridge gets here. Hit me up.

They have an awesome feature, you can take photos in-race or from a replay and upload them directly to ForzaMotorsport.net via XBL. Hence the watermarks down in the corner.

Back
Top Bottom