I finally watched the Simpsons Movie

but guess where??!!?!?!

YOU TUBE!!!!!

Thats right, some guy was crazy enough to post the ENTIRE Simpsons Movie on YouTube.

The movie was awesome, even in the low-def style ALL YouTube videos have.

Unfortunately, the guy who posted it was probably cited for multiple infringements of international copyright laws. The video is no longer up (of course) and I can't find the user who uploaded it. You can tell that the movie was illegally taped in a German theater (German captions when there were road signs on the screen, stuff like that). The words were in English, so it was all good. The guy obviously had some guts. He is probably going to get a big ass fine from 20th Century Fox and spend some time in jail.

So was it acutally a good movie or not?

I liked that movie. It was really funny. I especially liked the spider pig part :D

No way, the best part was when Maggie Broke the bottle, i'm actually going to download the movie for that part. Then i'm going to try and make it a moving .GIF. If I can do it, I have no idea, but I want to!!

i dont remember that bottle part :p

my fav part was when the stage green day was playing on sunk and they played like the violinists on the titanic :)

"I made you smile I'm off the hook!"

Haha, love that movie. It has been up on a Tv related site for a while. It's a site that likes to show off TV-shows like simpsons, spongebob or anything else you can think of, even discontinued stuff. Some (like the simpsons movie) get removed becuase of the copyright involved (Simpsons has been removed from there 5 times now I think).

Back
Top Bottom