NEw president!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think if the iraq war expanded the draft would come back...........theres only so many willing ppl to go into service we have to have bodies on the frontline.......regardless if it will hurt politcians they will draft ya..

muz they have the manpower but not the technolgy. they have the old russian tech that hasnt been updated since the commy(no offense intended just shortening it ;)) government was overthrown.

also you cant win a war without control of the air, they dont have anything that can compare to our air force ;)

You don't need control of the sky to launch a missile,most nuclear missiles launch from land and have a long flight path so the Air force wont really matter much once one been fired, the other side would launch one straight back in retaliation then thats that, GAME OVER everybody goes for a long sleep.

umm im talking about an invasion, china cant prove they have nukes. they probably do but there not going to launch them at the US or UK, our subs would launch them back just as fast. its the MAD policy, or Mutaly Assured Destruction
so they launch an attack, they know we will launch them back, they dont want that to happen, so there is no attack in the 1st place. simple logic.

Yep everybody is in agreement that there will never be an attack, I personally think the most threat comes from Korea, they have been very secretive over the last couple of years and have been testing nuclear weapons even when denying it, only now have the inspectors been allowed in to snoop but I still don't trust them.

muz they have the manpower but not the technolgy. they have the old russian tech that hasnt been updated since the commy(no offense intended just shortening it ;)) government was overthrown.

also you cant win a war without control of the air, they dont have anything that can compare to our air force ;)

which country are you talking about.
In any case, both China and Russia have a very very powerfull air force. USA is by no means unbeatable. And don't even start about the professionalism of your air force. You might have the equipment, but in my opinion you don't have the personnel.

Just yesterday there were news of one of your bombers flying with nuclear missiles loaded into the plane. The pilot didn't even know the missiles were there, and they sure as hell weren't supposed to be there.
Currently you have at least 1 nuclear missile somewhere in a swamp close to florida (I think) because one of your fighters managed to do something to damage his air craft so badly that he had to drop the bomb to stay in the air. Of course the bomb was never found.
You air force has lost about 10 fighters in Iraq. Now that doesn't seem too bad for a war, right? Except when you include the fact that Iraq never even used their airforce, and the fact that most of their anti-air stuff is from something like the 70's. That being said, most of the lost air craft were because of accidents. Just one question comes to mind, how the hell do you crash a fighter a) into the ground or b) into another fighter?

Now I don't mean to offend anyone, but you guys have to understand that you are not that far ahead of other big countries when it comes to military power.

as far as being advanced i would sya the usa and china are in the forefront.........the technology is there.................bu currently usa is the major superpower of the world....undefeatable??????????/i think not just ask the romans that.

as far as being advanced i would sya the usa and china are in the forefront.........the technology is there.................bu currently usa is the major superpower of the world....undefeatable??????????/i think not just ask the romans that.

I think if we see a giant wooden horse come sailing down the sea then we should be worried lol :)

The more you think your invincible the more people will try to put it to the test, which I guess is happening in America and here in England to some certain extent ;O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom