Playable demo of a game I made

I have a 9200(special edition) also for my desktop. Weird that it works on your notebook, but not a desktop. Oh, well, at least you tried. I'm guessing you had a problem with the giant dragon?

I just updated the driver for my 9200 so if I tried it again it might work... I never actually tried it on my desktop in my sig, so it might even work on that. I got BF2 to work on it. BF2 wouldn't work on my system with the 9200 or my bro's system that has a 9250 and better specs (go figure). The FX5200 isn't even a supported card of BF2 according to specs...

Yeah, it was the dragon I couldn't beat. I never get anywhere fast when playing these types of games though. It was a bit hard to see the dragon (or boss) though, so that didn't help any. I'll never understand how people can get so good at these games, I'm sitting here with 2 kills in 20 minutes of game play while someone else has like 50 or so...lol I'll still want to play the full version when you get it done even though I stink at it.

It seems my game has issues with Windows Vista. For the majority part of it, it doesn't work with vista. It is programmed to be used with windows xp and lower. I guess everyone in CF has upgraded to vista.

Not me and it still didnt work.

I just updated the driver for my 9200 so if I tried it again it might work... I never actually tried it on my desktop in my sig, so it might even work on that. I got BF2 to work on it. BF2 wouldn't work on my system with the 9200 or my bro's system that has a 9250 and better specs (go figure). The FX5200 isn't even a supported card of BF2 according to specs...

Yeah, it was the dragon I couldn't beat. I never get anywhere fast when playing these types of games though. It was a bit hard to see the dragon (or boss) though, so that didn't help any. I'll never understand how people can get so good at these games, I'm sitting here with 2 kills in 20 minutes of game play while someone else has like 50 or so...lol I'll still want to play the full version when you get it done even though I stink at it.

Weird. I used to really like to play bf2, but it's taken over by noobs now. Seems like whenever a game becomes popular, it targets a large number of them. I've learned never to get in a helicopter with one. Fly in circles and then smash into a building. lol.

I'm probably going to reduce his health a bit. I even have problems beating him. I guess practice makes perfect. They probably know the game and where the people normally go so they can kill them. LOL, well good luck with trying. The first level of the game is much easier than the demo, so you'll probably do pretty good. The rest of the levels... well, I don't really know.

it didnt work for me but of course i downloaded it to my emachines but still it should of played the game!!!

When I try to install it I get this error:
error.jpg

Nevermind it works now.

Back
Top Bottom