New iPods

Yeah, but the portability is awesome. I mean it's perfect if you just want to quickly check Facebook or something.

Yeah, but the portability is awesome. I mean it's perfect if you just want to quickly check Facebook or something.

I agree. I think it's very cool, I just wish the capacity was higher. Still 16GB is more than enough for my songs but I would like some extra space for videos and all. I like the fact there's no monthly fee with it, it has wifi, it looks cool, and it's also priced pretty reasonably considering all that it has on it. Still a bit more than I want to spend, but compared to the iphone it's a bargain.

well how much is the 16 gb version????i think i would just rather have the classic because i have a laptop and i can check facebook on the go already...................plus when u have a ipod your usually working out or doing something while listing too it.........and cell phones are also good at checking things online too on the go, i just wouldent cough up the cash for the ipod touch.

Yeah, if you think about it $300 is really a lot of money. I'm saving up for a car, and $300 extra can go a long way...maybe for Christmas or something. I don't have a laptop, and even if I did, I wouldn't carry it around with me.

I agree though, with videos 16GB will be gone fast.

yea x mas usually is good..what type of car are u looking to get?? I wouldent mind owning a touch but its price just is too much for me,but the classic looks alot better now too.

The Touch has WiFi though, that's pretty cool.

As for the iPhone, it's twice as expensive, holds half the content, and costs AT LEAST $60/month in addition to the outrageous original price.

EDIT - Those prices are in CAD just so everyone knows. It's $300 USD for the Touch.
Yeah, the ability to surf wirelessly is somewhat of a selling point for me but I still think 8-16GB for that outrageous price isn't good enough. I'd love to be able to visit websites like Facebook at school, so I might consider waiting for the second generation iPod Touch. Good choice or not?

The iPod Touch is lame. I'd rather pay an extra $100 or so and get a nice Archos 604 WiFi or 704 WiFi. Bigger storage capacity, bigger screen, great interface and awesome quality (as to be expected from Archos).

Not sure. Depends how much I can save up in the next ~2 years. My parents will hopefully pay for a bit too, and I'm gonna be starting up 2 jobs this fall. I already have about $1,000...

I could probably get an older used Mustang. A ton of people have Mustangs though, so I don't know. I love the Infiniti G35s. Nothing in my price range is really out of the question though...

Oh wow they added a touch to the i pod and about £100 on to the price , wow i am realy gonna rush out and buy one :rolleyes:
I got an I pod video 30Gb and TBH if i where to be in the market for another MP3 player i would definatly shop around more than i did with this one as it dosent do anything special that i havent seen other MP3 players do tbh and some players for less money have better battery life than this . If i where truthley honest i just got this cos i wanted the apple brand name but now i realised that it does nothing other players cant and some at less cost but better quality

300 is a bit high for me. I might use that money towards a laptop, and then buy an ipod classic. Still I think 16GB for something like that is pretty good capacity, especially considering the iphone is 500+ and has less storage capacity, as well as monthly fees and contracts.

Back
Top Bottom