New Parts

OH, please no. The failure rate on those boards are high. At work, 1 in five come in DOA, and of the four that make it through build, three will come back with problems.

I don't have the time to find a different one right now, but I can look later.

Yeah i have seen a few people returning them at my local pc shop with DOA i dunno if it is a design flaw or something , you would expect more from an ASUS board though

Yeah i have seen a few people returning them at my local pc shop with DOA i dunno if it is a design flaw or something , you would expect more from an ASUS board though

Yeah, it surprised me too. It's shaken my faith a bit, but the rest of the line seems good.

It didnt realy suprize me cos i knew asus where bound to make mistakes you can keep knocking out excellent motherboards without making any mistakes , i just though maybe they where from a defect or bashed about batch or something at first but now you said this it prolly is a design fault

Most likely its just with that line of motherboards. I've had two Asus boards which haven't failed me and my friend has one and is still using right now. Both of my boards were overclocked too.

Edit: The Silverstone fan you posted is a good fan, silent unless it's dead quiet in the room and your holding it in your hands. Not a good fan for putting on a heatsink though.

i cant believe asus messed up on a board woah!!!oh well everyone makes mistakes even great companies look at the dream cast for example lol

Back
Top Bottom