Would this be a goood moifacation

OK guys chill its ok i dont care anyway you can talk about what you are going to do if you want it might give me an idea , i already have my case and i have i tall set up with LED fans inside , i dont wanna butcher my case A cos i dont have tools and B its nice as it is , i already have the cold cathodes outside the case and they have quite a nice blue glow under my desk and the rest of my room .
I might not do the monitor one i might just do the sound activated speaker idea , or hey i might not do any and spend the money on a fan controller :D i will prollt make a rash decision and just order something and feel stupid after . Or i could put it towards new |GPU and PSu

Ghetto mod a hole in my bedroom door and place it in there , might make the ambient temp go down however my parents wont like that idea very much

Sharp_CD_MPS_660_H__1871213.jpg

Small pic but all the same thats my speakers and stero system and i have my PC connected with a 3.5mm to rca jack
anhows i think i might start saving now for the new psu and gpu so far i havce £25 lol

Back
Top Bottom