Gallery: Your room/Sanctuary

well lucky i guess but i fing work lol so i guess i deserve it lol no really i wanted something bigger but my gf was at the hospital with the suv.........her grand pa was idk where so i couldent use one of his 6 trucks......all i had was a geo metro and my brothers pontiac grand prix the biggest tv we could fit was a 42 inch so thats what i got................i had to have it for two worlds lol..........but i want something to give excitment so prolly a 55 incher or more that way i can put the 42 inch in my bed room and take the 32 inch and put it in the comp room that should be good enough for system link.

dude when u have good money coming in and no payments that = good times i dont have to save for a house my mom passed and i got a house plus acrage so i got everything i could need.i can go spend money how i want i got my kids college paid for i put half the money and my g parents matched it so the colleges have to honor it even 18 years from now......we only live once i dont want to die buried with money i say have fun now.........i give my middle brother like 250 a week and my younger one 100.im not stingy but i do enjoy life.

dude when u have good money coming in and no payments that = good times i dont have to save for a house my mom passed and i got a house plus acrage so i got everything i could need.i can go spend money how i want i got my kids college paid for i put half the money and my g parents matched it so the colleges have to honor it even 18 years from now......we only live once i dont want to die buried with money i say have fun now.........i give my middle brother like 250 a week and my younger one 100.im not stingy but i do enjoy life.

Nice to hear that you are looking out for your bros. I agree with you that you have to live life to its fullest and do what we want. Props to you on that. However why not invest that money? You could put it into stocks or land or something?

Here is part of my room right now... not messy at ALL!

IMG_3031.jpg

Hate to quote myself, but that pictures is like the messiest my desk has ever been. That red liquid is after-party drink, just to let you guys know.

you have loads of books by your desk!!!i usually put mine in boxes and when i fill 2 or 3 of them up i give them away maybe i can sell them online and make some money.

Lit/math majors so you know, the books pile up. You should see my 'storage area'. I bet you I have more plays than anybody in a 10 mile radius..

560 thats alot but not really maybe one day in the future youll be like thats toliet paper lol........college usually pays off.

Theres a difference between enjoying life and buying things after things that you honestly don't need.

I'm not trying to put you down, but just because you've got it made for now doesn't mean you should go impulse buying.

Back
Top Bottom