How hot in your neck of the woods?

It's not quite as hot in utah right now as where your at, but July was terrible. 105+ was not uncommon at all. Now it's about 76F outside, so it's really nice.

I love the Fall in Utah.

It's been pretty cloudy here today....highs are supposed to be in the lower 90s this week which isn't to awful bad...but it's always really humid here so that makes the heat feel worse:( We had a 11 days streak of days over 100F a few weeks ago and that seriously sucked when the humidity was over 85% everyday...I'll take the 90's any day:p

Guys, don't feel so bad...

The Kalahari Desert in South Africa can get up to 150 degrees during the day and 40 degrees at night. Just watch the Discovery Channel show called 'Survivor Man' with Les Stroud.

Anyway, I would have to say upper 80's here with mid humidity.. it was about 65 this morning.

man its 8 pm and 95 degrees i kno the humidity is wayyyyyyyy up there its florida

Temp isnt bad, 90s or something, lil hot. But its the mosquitos. Had a golf match today, and on hole 6, I swear they probably added 5 strokes, lol. Trying to hit out of the sand, and 30 giant mosquitos are buzzing in and out of my ears and around my eyes and in my mouh, driving me crazy. Ended up with a 9 on a par 5. This is with 100% deet stuff on too.

Guys, don't feel so bad...

The Kalahari Desert in South Africa can get up to 150 degrees during the day and 40 degrees at night. Just watch the Discovery Channel show called 'Survivor Man' with Les Stroud.

Anyway, I would have to say upper 80's here with mid humidity.. it was about 65 this morning.
That's because it's the desert...there's a reason not too many people don't live there :rolleyes:

dang i missed survior man i love that show!!!!!! i also missed attack of the show ill have to watch it at 11............the desert is brutal you have to be a brute to live there!!!

Back
Top Bottom