new things!!

oh and another thing i so want to go back to college.....what are you getting your degree in??

I'm going into Marketing Management and International Business, double major. I'm almost done. I want to go into computer sales too. I know someone that does that and he makes well over $80,000 a year doing that. He goes to different companies and introduces what his company can offer them in computer systems and such. He presents this stuff to the board, but a lot of research is involved which can be hard to do.

But wow, 2 grand a week?!?! That's insane. I'm single so they take tons of taxes and other deductions from my paycheck. Otherwise, I'd be making another thousand dollars a month just from that.

Speaking of working out, I'm also on a diet right now. Been doing it for about 3 weeks and lost roughly 10 pounds. I can see a difference too. My cheeks are more narrower and my pants are way loose. I have a good diet plan I guess. I don't splurge on fast food as I did before. I don't eat late (past 6pm, no more eating), but if I do feel the urge to eat, I just drink a glass of fat free milk with some ovaltine in it, lol. Kills my appetite, quickly.

I would eat a brunch mainly consisting of either a chicken ceasar salad and fruit or a homemade sandwich with no mayo of course. Sometime, I go to Subway. Other days when I don't have an appetite, I'll eat a Balance Protein Bar (maybe two). The Chocolate Chocolate is the best. In the afternoon should I ever have the urge to eay, another bar or any kind of nutirion bar or fruit is what I would take. I drink tons of water because it's so hot now. For dinner, around 6pm, I would eat a little more. I'll eat grilled chicken from outside or a really big salad. I eat some pasta too, homemade pizza on certain days, corn dogs, etc. I just don't eat that much of it. Then I exercise a lot, which translates into me sweating to death. Then I intake a lot of water at the same time.

This kind of routine really work and I'm not really sacrificing what I eat that much, besides the fast food hamburgers, deep fried foods, and such. Weekends, I tend to eat a bit more, but still stay away from milkshakes, burgers, and things like that. I did have some fried chicken today and a Subway sandwich for dinner tonight. I had a protein bar for breakfast to get me going.

80,000 grand a year!! thats pretty good better then working at subway huh lol..........sounds like a ok diet i try to eat 40 30 30 meaning 40 percent protein 30 percent carbs and 30 percent healty fats.....but i need to workout more well really just do more cardio.your diet is ok but protien bars arn't really good for you they got hidden sugars in them i mean if you can't cook or have a nice protien shake then there better then junl food......its better to have some brown oatmeal and egg whites... but its good to get carb loaded in the morning that way you burn the carbs off throughout the day.......also having a couple cheat meals a week is good for you that way you dont just quit your diet all together.

alot of ppl say fruit is bad because of fructose but i think its ok to eat fruit and veggies i find if i get hungry a bog of salad and some carrots fix me right up.

That's why I don't generally want to eat fruit late night as a snack due to the fructose. I don't overdo it on the Ovaltine, just enough to get that malt flavor in the milk. I don't take the protein bars for dinner either. The Balance bars have a low glycemic level which is good compared to other nutrition bars. At most, I'll eat two a day and a sometime a cheaper nutrition grain bar to get me jump started with energy. I need sugar rush sometime.

But a lot of people can't resist which is why they quit their diet plan. I've lost weight before. Kept if off for awhile until I gain it back again when I get lazy and the temptation of fast food get to me. Then I'll diet again. My diet isn't extreme really. I eat normally, but not in large quantities, and no really greasy high calorie stuff. A lot of people don't realize that they also need a balance of physical activities too, not just eating properly. If you were to look at me now, I am toned, but still trying to make my weight level.

I'm 6 feet tall and weighed 206 pounds before. I'm in my 20's, but I've always been of the slim body type. So for me to be 206 pounds, it's a lot and it shows. I'm trying to get down to 185 range. Im at 195 so I'm doing pretty good. In a month or two, I should be at my target as long as I keep my regiment.

yes i have pix i put them up in the room sanctuary part in galleries

Back
Top Bottom