Spore

Istonian

Daemon Poster
Anyone looking forward to spore? I have been following this game for a while. It looks like its going to be awesome. Being able to create a species of creatures and crap. I can't wait until it releases Q4 or Q1 of next year.

ive been looking forward for this game for a long time!!!! i thought it would never come out i still think it wont be out untill q1 next year...............all the stuff there putting in the game warrents the extra time, i just hope its not like glitchy or ne thing like some game releases are..............they took there time on this one so im hopeing it lives up to my expectations.

I think it will be good. It better be because look how much time they have took on it!

we can only hope alot of ppl are putting pressure on them..........fans want the game now!!if they need the extra time i hope they take it i dont want to have to have a patch just to play the d game!!!but besides that i want to play hellgate london!

whats the big deal about spore?
i have no idea about what it is
any one want to explain

Yeah, no need to rush it if you need the time. I haven't heard about hellgate london.

EDIT: For esa, Spore is being created by Maxis, its a Will Wright project. Some notable developers are working on this game. What it is is you create a species of animal or whatever you want it to be. Then take the species through life. There is a lot more to it though.

hellgate london is from the same creators of diablo2................its basically diablo 3 but they dont have the liscense to redo it because blizzard has that,they broke away from blizzard to do there own thing..................it looks pretty cool like it has basic rpg elements and then one class gets guns and other weapons pretty cool should look it up at ign!!!!

Another great game from Will Wright. I still occasionally play SimCity 2000 from time to time. :p

Been following it forever and I'll be very excited to see it on shelves.

Back
Top Bottom