Playable demo of a game I made

When I try to play it, it encounters an error and has to close. But I never send the error report.

Is there is trick to this?

Seems like a lot of people are getting this error for some reason. Yes, you are supposed to click on testgame01.exe. Strange though, that some people can play it and some can not. I'll look into this and maybe there is a reason why.

Well, I'm running a 256 MB ATI radeon card. It works fine on that. Maybe it possibly has an issue with Nvidia cards.

You do need ATI catalyst control center installed for ATI cards and (whatever Nvidia uses) installed for Nvidia cards.

I have a Radeon 9200 on one system, and integrated on the other, didn't work on either. I don't see why it wouldn't work on integrated since NFSMW and several others work fine on my integrated... Will try it on my notebook next to see if it works.

EDIT: got it to work on my notebook fine. Odd that it works on it and not my desktops... I figured out that I'm not too good at it though. No surprise as I'm not good at any of these types of games...

I have a Radeon 9200 on one system, and integrated on the other, didn't work on either. I don't see why it wouldn't work on integrated since NFSMW and several others work fine on my integrated... Will try it on my notebook next to see if it works.

EDIT: got it to work on my notebook fine. Odd that it works on it and not my desktops... I figured out that I'm not too good at it though. No surprise as I'm not good at any of these types of games...

I have a 9200(special edition) also for my desktop. Weird that it works on your notebook, but not a desktop. Oh, well, at least you tried. I'm guessing you had a problem with the giant dragon?

Nice one... I loved the dragon.... I liked the CoD-ish theme, but there wasn't really a plot (just like in CoD :p). But for a demo that was really good.

Nice one... I loved the dragon.... I liked the CoD-ish theme, but there wasn't really a plot (just like in CoD :p). But for a demo that was really good.

Thanks. I didn't really add a plot to the level considering.. it's about 1 room. Also, I didn't add a plot because that level is not appearing in the official game.

The official demo will be out this weekend.

untitledvv1.jpg

D: oh well good job though from the screenies that i seen. i think your the first person to make a 3D game and post it on here.

I am downloading now.

Ronco off topic question but how did you make your aim totaly black?

Back
Top Bottom