Ok, well I come back and read this:

Just like three of them. If I hooked up with more it would be considered man-sluttish. :D

Yeah, the rule is to keep it below 10% at parties like those. Besides, I want to hook up with a girl that was there, but like seriously, so I didn't go THAT wild.

Mattie- I am at school now, so in Connecticut. Next week we start classes so I can't party with you guys :(. As for bar hopping, I can do it in NYC 'cause I know the bouncers very well, but nowhere else for about two years.

Well, that was probably more than you have ever hooked up with your entire life :). Just kidding!

Ouch...someone call a fire truck, I just got burned:p

Lol but sadly tis' true:(

So I come back from this 72 hour party and read this:

Now, just to clear some things up. I MOVED that post to advertising. Then when he did another offense, I WARNED him. Then he did another offense, so I checked name and it matched with four other monksgeorges, two of which were banned already. Now, multiple accounts is against the rules, so I banned him for that, not for the thread.

So just clearing this up, I banned the member for multiple accounts, not just advertising.

Now, I am chill with compman100 making a mistake, and I would gladly talk to David about him getting his account back, buut I'd have to talk to him, so compman100, just IM me at: Thelis321 and we can talk about all of this mess.

are you surprised? your a mod, everyone who doesnt know you thinks your bossy and what not, some just dont like, some hate your guts, etc. you have to be thick skinned. i know what it likes to be yelled at for something that im innocent for and i know was right, TRUST me, dont let little things like this get you angry.

and what you thought that everyone likes you or something:confused: you sound shocked that somebody didnt agree with your opnions

Back
Top Bottom