why the PS3 is a better deal.

Out of the three, I think I prefer the Nintendo Wii. Maybe it's just me, but I don't really like the selection of games for XBOX 360 and PlayStation 3. I like the more innovative Nintendo games and controls. Wii + PS2 = PWNAGE.

agree
u play metoride prime 3 yet?
that games is awesome

agree
u play metoride prime 3 yet?
that games is awesome
Nope, I don't have that many games and I'm not allowed to use it until my birthday anyway. Right now I know I'm getting Super Paper Mario, Wario Ware: Touched, Excite Truck and Wii Sports. On order from some Amazon seller I have Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and I'm definitely getting Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption when they are released (I know Mp3 is released, I meant the others)

good games
get no more heros to that games ganna be ill
so is dewys adventure
manhunt 2 Halloween cant wait for that

im currently playing two worlds..........it has bad reviews but i enjoy the game................huge lands to cover its a bit of a button masher and the charcters movement seems a bit jerky at times but if you like rpgs you will love the game.........................how cool is mp3 i heard its awesome!

the controls no joke r as good as a pc/keybored
it really helps u get into the game the control
and just some of the things u can do is awesome
the story line A+ except the ending was a little fruity but besides that amazing game deserves the 9. w/e ign gave it
oh and graphics wise it felt like i was playin a 360 on a crappy regular tv
no joke the art work is just awesome

maybe ill go buy it today i was thinking about buying it but idk.......... i like my money lol i mean i dont mind spending it but i just dont want to get a game that i wont play..how is the mutiplayer if its good ill buy.

there is non its single
but its got an achievement system that uses wii connect 24
its a long game tho 25 hours to complete story 45 hours to get every thing in the game for 100% i beat it in a week but i played it like crazy

Gran Turismo 5 is gonna be on PS3 exclusively. That's reason enough for me to have one.

i never liked the grand turismo series some of the races last a life time!!i do however like need for speed.

they are all great systems, atm, though ps3 really doesnt have that great of games out, it lost GTA as a ps game. I have a wii, 360, and might get a ps3 later on, mostly for a cheap bluray player, but i buy consoles for the games, not so i can brag about the specs.
Now on the article, the os support is stupid, just install linux on a frickin computer. For the 8 controllers, i would never want 8 on one tv. Even with my huge tv i would never do that. The internet is still pointless. Most people who can afford a ps3 can also afford a computer. I have tried the internet on the ps3, its quite slow, and i have cable. the wii is faster. Both systems arent good for browsing internet. I never do it. The Blu ray is an ok point, and will be more helpful later on in the ps3s future. and the interchangeable hdds is a good point too. all these systems have their ups and downs, but right now the clear winners are wii and 360.

Back
Top Bottom