Ok, well I come back and read this:

Thelis

Golden Master
So I come back from this 72 hour party and read this:

Hi,
when i was a guest i saw thelis become a mod i was pleased because he was a good guy but look at some of his posts he i think is taking his power to much i think and that is no offence i dont know wether he is being to harsh i just wanted to know wether mods should get a pm message saying what they can and can not do.

Just my opion.
Computerman100

what about other mods do u think

Now, just to clear some things up. I MOVED that post to advertising. Then when he did another offense, I WARNED him. Then he did another offense, so I checked name and it matched with four other monksgeorges, two of which were banned already. Now, multiple accounts is against the rules, so I banned him for that, not for the thread.

So just clearing this up, I banned the member for multiple accounts, not just advertising.

Now, I am chill with compman100 making a mistake, and I would gladly talk to David about him getting his account back, buut I'd have to talk to him, so compman100, just IM me at: Thelis321 and we can talk about all of this mess.

Yeah that thread was a mess. I was waiting for you to come back to see it lol.

Chill out, nobody cares except that one guy.

How was the party? Details, Details.

Oh I was just like letting the dude know why I banned monks. I wouldn't mind talking to Dave about his account.

As for the party, it was wild. We came in, and for 72 hours straight just grinded in a huge moshpit. It was ridiculous.

Don't worry about it Thelis, everyone knew why you moved the spam post/thread, no one took his claim seriously after he lied about well everything in that thread;)

But that party sounded awesome Thelis! what kind of party was it? like where at? it sounded pretty sweet...haha all I did this weekend was (attempt to) roll a house with toilet paper:roll eyes: but lets just say it backfired on me and my buddies:eek:

Well, all of the seniors drove up to connecticut, rented out like a field, got five DJs, brought some other "refreshments". Then we just danced for the next 72 hours. It was sick.... sooo many girls... I grinded with like 212 (lost count after 160).

ahhh...some beverages of a cold, frosty nature? (aka beer kegs lol)

but damn dude...160+ is alot of girls lol. there ain't that many girls my age in the county I live in!

haha true, I want to live there (or some other big a** city) at some point in my life anyway...move off the farm for a few years and see the rest of the country;)

Back
Top Bottom