%#$! Rosewill!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok im putting in a new dvd rom in my computer because mine wouldnt read rainbow six, long story where i got the drive. anyways i flipped my psu switch off, put everything back and it didnt turn on. my @#$!en PSU DIED! AGAIN!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: worst part is the PSU's arent even on newegg anymore, apparently newegg(rosewill, same thing) decided they didnt work,

they cant even make a god damn PSU that works anymore, i turned the switch off, and it died. it might not be dead, im still trying somethings but im 99.9% sure, this is so GAY! soon as school starts i have no computer, soon as im really going to need to be able to relax(aka gaming) and it dies.

now im going to have to wait another month just to effin just my computer because people cant learn to make something that works

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

To think the Rosewill PSU's have such high ratings on Newegg. I have a Rosewill myself and it's been up and running for over 9 months now, since my last cheapy died (a PSU that came with the case about 3 years ago). Just think, now this gives you the perfect excuse to go all out on a spanking new high performance PSU. I love it.

that has to suck your supposed to be able to depend on quality goods!!!im so lucky none of my psud have ever died out on me.............maybe your 8800 gts put to much load on the psu?????

SHould be sufficient, especially for gaming purposes. Must have been some kind of short. You smell anything burning at all from the PSU? I would usually put my nose onto it and start sniffing it like a dog.

39 amps should be sufficient for just about anyone right now. That sucks man, but make sure your next PSU is by a reputable manufacturer. My Enermax has been running for about 20 months and hasn't failed me yet.

haha, i just remembered that i wanted to replace my PSU wehn school started, i guess ill get my chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom