How hot in your neck of the woods?

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Whew, today it reached 111 degrees!!!!!!!! Farenheit that is. Can you gusy believe that? So uncomfortable. In Death Valley, it got up to 120 degrees, lol, so we're just 9 degrees away from that. It's horrible. It's suppose to get cooler, but we'll see. I can't trust the weather report anymore. Right now, it is 95 degrees and it's 8:30 at NIGHT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, lucky. That is nothing compared to what we're experiencing out here. I wish I was there right now in that cool 70 degree weather. I hate California now because of the hot climate. Desert, sheeshhh.

I don't really know how hot it is now. This has been one of our rainiest summers, so it hasn't been too hot. Supposedly it hasn't gotten past 90 (last I heard), I really can't believe that...

Left my car in the valley for 10 minutes. I would easily say the temperature went to around 150 degrees in my car. It is brutal.

I have this weather gadget on my Vista Sidebar that tells me the whole 5-day forecast. Microsoft's got some good ones now (Gadgets) that you can download for free. Right now, it dropped two degrees as we're approaching 9pm, lol. 93 degrees still, big whoop. Still too hot for me. I can tell already I'm not getting any sleep tonight.

Back
Top Bottom