My new Sig...

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Man, it's too bad we can't have custom sigs on this forum. I'm at the other place and we're having a sig making contest, lol. Here's the one I came up with and currently in use:

finalcomputerforumsignayg6.jpg

It's perfectly ok in the other computer forum according to rules. People like it for the chick, lol, and could care less about my specs :p. What do you gusy think?

What specs in there?? All I see is my future girlfriend :)

Looks nice man.

Haha, that's what everyone said too!!! They just don't care reading the crap I put in there because all their eyes are drawn to her, hehe. THat's what makes it sooo good!!! I've got a lot of votes on this one and got other people trying to copy me now. Some are really artistic and got Halo 3 theme going with their Folding specs, while others have some really abstract sigs that look really professional. There are some sigs that broke the rules by being a little too big and some stuck out (meaning that half of the body is like sticking out of the sig box, trying to squeeze extra space, lol).

For my car forum, I rushed this one, but it's the same concept with the girl. It's not as nice, because I didn't size it well. Everything got thrown off and pixelated. I did my best to try and did a blend on it:

withgirlcopyel7.jpg

The specs I use for the computer forums are in my first post. The second sig is used for my car forum I'm on. It's stock.

Whoaaa, Back to the Future flashback. I'm still a fan of that movie to this very day. Do you work there or something like that? Universal Studios related?

Man, I sure love to bang those girls that are in my sigs. Whew, don't they look super fine?!?!

I'm still learning a lot in Photoshop. I just installed the new CS3 Extended version and it seems to load tons faster than CS2. Im' not a professional photochopper, but just trying to survive by playing around in it. I like to do more complex designs, but I'll have to spend way too much time in front of my PC.

I'm still learning a lot in Photoshop. I just installed the new CS3 Extended version and it seems to load tons faster than CS2. Im' not a professional photochopper, but just trying to survive by playing around in it. I like to do more complex designs, but I'll have to spend way too much time in front of my PC.

I'm not either. Just play around with it.

You'll get the hang of it.

Oh, believe it or not, I used Photoshop 6.0 to design that banner. Proves you don't need the latest version.

Back
Top Bottom