My Frustration.Thx to people who read\post

id like to hear this :)

The method dude_se is going on about is dirty and the kinda thing you would expect from him :D so if he wants to tell you he can

But in all seriousness if i ever get seriously wound up at someone or something i usualy do this before i go to sleep at night it helps me get a good nights sleep
Toe Tensing

This one may seem like a bit of a contradiction to the previous one, but by alternately tensing and relaxing your toes, you actually draw tension from the rest of the body. Try it!

1. Lie on your back, close your eyes.
2. Sense your toes.
3. Now pull all 10 toes back toward your face. Count to 10 slowly.
4. Now relax your toes.
5. Count to 10 slowly.
6. Now repeat the above cycle 10 times
I usualy repeat it more than 10 times till i am almost asleep then i just stop and sleep

I'll say it once again, I moved it because of M3atwad's post, not Rudster's, as celegorm said, I should have deleted that one post, not the whole thread, & I apologise to you for that:eek:

Ok thats all it took was a simple appology and all of it was cleared up , i knew you moved it for that reason but i though yu where wrong , anyway lets put this behind us and forget about it

lol muz's original dirty method also works lol :p
or just general excersise, or even a walk around the block. some fresh air, a nice glass of milk, and a chillout (ie: not going to bed straight after work or something) usually works for me

I take my dog for long walks sometimes it kills like 3 birds with one stone cos
1) the dog gets her excersise
2) i get fresh ari and a lil bit o excersise
3) I get some me thinking time

yea, walking gives me time to think so my mind is clear, and i know what problems i have and how to solve them, and therefore i sleep easily

I hate lying in bed worrying about problems it just makes me wanna smash my own head in cos i cant sleep

I take my dog for long walks sometimes it kills like 3 birds with one stone cos
1) the dog gets her excersise
2) i get fresh ari and a lil bit o excersise
3) I get some me thinking time

i live in the country so my doggie stays outside unless it gets over 110. than we all stay inside.

although i think im going to work out and run during the weekends and stuff, mainly because i like to be in shape and i want to be a ranger so i wanna be fit when i join. but dont tell my mom that ;) although im glad my dad understands i might join the military :D

yh it does :(
when im in bed and cant go for a walk i just listen to some music.that calms me down and makes me fall asleep :)

i live in the country so my doggie stays outside unless it gets over 110. than we all stay inside.

although i think im going to work out and run during the weekends and stuff, mainly because i like to be in shape and i want to be a ranger so i wanna be fit when i join. but dont tell my mom that ;) although im glad my dad understands i might join the military :D

So your doggie might like the extra walkies . But anyhow i sometimes like being with friends but i must have that me time otherwise i never get time to work things through and its left to when i have my only me time which is when i am in bed and then i dont sleep well so i wake up feeling just as shitty as when i went to bed ,so my advice , have some ME time

stop talking about dogey things lol.... j/k... i think :p
yep me time is good! you cant possibly think about things/relax with friends. your too busy causing mischief. thats the case for me anyway

Back
Top Bottom