Car Thread!

Careful with simple green, you will want to dilute it a lot so it doesn't eat your clear coat. I just switched to Meguiar's wash myself, it's purple and it rocks. Looks cheap but works wonders.

Yeah, I saw that episode. A old Range Rover could clear those two hills when the Cayenne couldn't. It may have some form of offroad capability, but if I really wanted something for offroading, I'd rather get a Range Rover. Theres some actual offroading roots there.
I agree that the range rover is probably set up better for that kind of application, but I still give the Cayenne props :) Maybe in future models they will improve it's ability to go over points like that :D If I wanted something for off roading, I wouldn't even buy a Range Rover, Too expensive :p I'd just get a Jeep or something, lol.

Careful with simple green, you will want to dilute it a lot so it doesn't eat your clear coat. I just switched to Meguiar's wash myself, it's purple and it rocks. Looks cheap but works wonders.

Its not the cleaning simple green.

Its actual car wash, specifically for cars. Lol.

heres my ride (well my grampas but will be mine in 5 weeks) its a 06 F-250 just rebuilt after a wreck(my grampa wrecked it) it has a 08 grill new paint and a vynal job i belive shes puttin 350hp to the wheels with a 5.4L V-8 wen shes mine ill have dual exhaust performace chip a turbo kit and if i can a cold air intake system

Pappyspics043.jpg

Pappyspics040.jpg

Pappyspics038.jpg

Pretty cool, dude. Look into a Volant intake and Borla exhaust and you won't be disappointed.

Yeah, get some lowered coil-overs or shocks. Some new brake kits would be nice too. Those rusty rotors totally mar the cool look of those Enkei rims.

I just washed the car thats why they had rust, when u brake from washing it it goes off here are better pics guys so you can apreciate them more :). That angle makes it look tall but I drop would be nice to anyways here are more.

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_2869.jpg

IMG_2878.jpg

IMG_2880.jpg

Back
Top Bottom