why the PS3 is a better deal.

Oh man if it is i am buying a wii just for that then i am gonna weld the wii shut so my sis cant put any of the crappy games in and have a special manhunt room where i go when i get annoyed

okay firstly i wanna state my gaming background. Nintendo 64, dreamcast, playstation 2, playstation 3. so i may be biased in my decision.

Although the xbox 360 is a great console and it's menu is nice and tidy and online from what i've heard is amazing (although costs). You've gotta remember that its made by microsoft who rob you of whatever they can get. They charge for everything so when we can upgrade at anytime with firmware on our ps3 it's more likely to cost you an arm or a leg or a cup of sperm.

Xbox live is nice but not as amazing as a whole virtual hang out is going to be when home comes out later this year i think* and also its physics based (can't remember the name of it*) thing allowing you to create all sorts of wonderful things. which is something the xbox360 will never be able to use as the ps3 has 8 sub-processors and the xbox as far as i'm aware doesn't.

As for the rumble feature as mentioned above, sony resolved their conflict with the company who make the *rumble* in their controllers and they will also be soon to come out at what i'm sure will be a much more reasonable price than you would get with microsoft.

Another feature although this has gotten alot of stick as being a copy of the wii is its SixAxis controllers which is definitly something, although currently not brilliant.

I mean you've only got to read the article at the top of this thread to realise that microsoft are quietly conning xbox gamers.

Okay my lil bit done. HOME IS GONNA RULE!!! check it out! and watch this space - - > www .homebetatrial .com it's made my mind up defo

oh and as for games selection and game quality... check out the trailer for MGS4 (you might have to dl it to your ps3 thou) thats where i watched it! it looks awesome.

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/48625
theres one source. im sure it was on the news aswell, dno
edit: yea will (whizzell) home will be amazing. i saw a trailer ages ago.
the whole physics thing means you can do all sorts of things, like place a tv anywhere you want, and theres just too much stuff to mention :D

okay firstly i wanna state my gaming background. Nintendo 64, dreamcast, playstation 2, playstation 3. so i may be biased in my decision.

Although the xbox 360 is a great console and it's menu is nice and tidy and online from what i've heard is amazing (although costs). You've gotta remember that its made by microsoft who rob you of whatever they can get. They charge for everything so when we can upgrade at anytime with firmware on our ps3 it's more likely to cost you an arm or a leg or a cup of sperm.

Xbox live is nice but not as amazing as a whole virtual hang out is going to be when home comes out later this year i think* and also its physics based (can't remember the name of it*) thing allowing you to create all sorts of wonderful things. which is something the xbox360 will never be able to use as the ps3 has 8 sub-processors and the xbox as far as i'm aware doesn't.

As for the rumble feature as mentioned above, sony resolved their conflict with the company who make the *rumble* in their controllers and they will also be soon to come out at what i'm sure will be a much more reasonable price than you would get with microsoft.

Another feature although this has gotten alot of stick as being a copy of the wii is its SixAxis controllers which is definitly something, although currently not brilliant.

I mean you've only got to read the article at the top of this thread to realise that microsoft are quietly conning xbox gamers.

Okay my lil bit done. HOME IS GONNA RULE!!! check it out! and watch this space - - > www .homebetatrial .com it's made my mind up defo

oh and as for games selection and game quality... check out the trailer for MGS4 (you might have to dl it to your ps3 thou) thats where i watched it! it looks awesome.

I freaking hate that axis rotating controller crap. I could not figure out for the life of me why I kept jumping the line in Madden. After looking at the controls for a while I figured out the reason was from shaking the controller.

I'm the type of gamer that moves as I play. IE if i'm in a racing game I normally turn the controller to the side when i'm turning hard. I don't want my movements screwing up the game. Although I guess if I owned one I'd probally get used to it.

i got my pc, and im happy, i could care less what console is better :p only console i would ever spend money on would be the 360 and thats for Halo 3

I freaking hate that axis rotating controller crap. I could not figure out for the life of me why I kept jumping the line in Madden. After looking at the controls for a while I figured out the reason was from shaking the controller.

I'm the type of gamer that moves as I play. IE if i'm in a racing game I normally turn the controller to the side when i'm turning hard. I don't want my movements screwing up the game. Although I guess if I owned one I'd probally get used to it.

In most games you have the option to turn it on or off unless its required that you use it. like in rub a dub dub (although thats not a full game) you get the idea! ps3 still p0wnS

i got my pc, and im happy, i could care less what console is better :p only console i would ever spend money on would be the 360 and thats for Halo 3

i'd agree the only reason i'd buy an xbox would be for its games (well just halo 3) but they'll be just as reputable titles on ps3. i.e my fav socom 4, MGS4, so hense i luv my ps3

lol. yea the ps3 does pwn. as i read somewhere else the wii is more comparable to the ps2 and the xbox 360 and ps3 are head to head, but im firmly sticking to the ps3 :)
edit: @whizzell, you love kevins ps3 :)

Back
Top Bottom