went to devon for a while..

nice fish

I want to a river with a artificial trout population of game fish, the biggest I managed to catch was about 6 inches long. nowhere big enough to eat.

Sorry to bring up the thread but please lol . .

Very long time no speak :(
Im great, i have a B/F :eek: So that has been taking all my time, so demanding -.- But yeah overall im great, How are you mate? How's things and with your dad?

That's a long way to travel :eek:

congrats with the BF! hope thats going well for you. yeah im doing fine cheers, still no GF.. but not too bothered anyway, you girls are too expensive ;). things are going great with my dad, did i tell you ive moved in with him now? i know.. weird.. my relationship totally broke down with my mum, just non stop arguments 24/7, was driving me crazy.. and her trying to get rid of the pup was the last straw, so ive moved back to harlow now.. been here about 7 months.. cant rember if ive told you about moving in with my dad, lol, its been ages since weve talked! lol

Dude you should go do those fishing tournament thing every pic ive seen of you you have some big fish so obviously your good at it You should check it out

ive actually done this before quite a bit, im in a fishing club, and we hold matches, im not as good as some of the guys there, but ive come 2nd and 3rd a few times, and won a few matches.. cheers

nice fish

I want to a river with a artificial trout population of game fish, the biggest I managed to catch was about 6 inches long. nowhere big enough to eat.

ive done this in a lake a few times, this is the biggest ive managed to catch:

fish11.jpg

that one was 6lb3oz..

congrats with the BF! hope thats going well for you. yeah im doing fine cheers, still no GF.. but not too bothered anyway, you girls are too expensive ;). things are going great with my dad, did i tell you ive moved in with him now? i know.. weird.. my relationship totally broke down with my mum, just non stop arguments 24/7, was driving me crazy.. and her trying to get rid of the pup was the last straw, so ive moved back to harlow now.. been here about 7 months.. cant rember if ive told you about moving in with my dad, lol, its been ages since weve talked! lol

ive actually done this before quite a bit, im in a fishing club, and we hold matches, im not as good as some of the guys there, but ive come 2nd and 3rd a few times, and won a few matches.. cheers

ive done this in a lake a few times, this is the biggest ive managed to catch:
I like the plates on the shelves!, whose choice were they?

they are the plates from the old house, my mum got them i think.. that was a while back.. before my parents divorced..

Back
Top Bottom