new things!!

sek3o1

Daemon Poster
i finally got my new tv for my computer room....i got a 42 inch sanyo lcd tv...a couch well really a futon but it looks like a couch,a new x box 360 because halo is coming out and that means lan partys,and lastly i got another computer chair thats super comfy!!

no no no thats in my computer room.....i have a bedroom with only a 32 inch lcd but its big enough i didnt want ne thin g elese...yes im fortuanate to have my own room and computer room...i enjoy all my toys

I got a 20" CRT TV in my room that I hardly ever use. I wish I had a comfy chair to use while on my PC... I just got one of those folding chairs (was an upgrade from a metal folding chair anyway). I got my own PC room, but it's all PC stuff, no TVs or futons (lol). It's actually part of my attic, so it's not exactly the most comfortable place to be. I got about 7 working PCs in there and need to sell 5 to get my new build...

7 pcs thats not to bad i only got 4 but there all newer ones they get the job done.........I have to have tvs and things i have to stay comfortable i mean i work out and go to work thats as uncomfortable as you can get dont need that when im trying to relax!!!!!..........................halo 3 is coming out so i had to get a second x box 360.......ne ways i posted pix of the new things i got in the room sanctuary part of gallieries take a look.

yes im 20 and yes im working but i didnt buy that my gf did lol i spent a couple grand on a necklece and in return she bought me all that so thats about a fair trade as a guy will get lol.well in two days she spent like 3 grand on me and i spent about 4 grand on her...i bought alot of cloths and shoes and stuff...........and the misses got jewerly and purses.

You must have a really good paying job to spend that much. My money is always going back into my university tuition whenever I get paid, lol. Recently, I just spend another $1200 for a new laptop and I was hoping I could use it for a new PC build. THat didn't work out.

me get paid well lol nope that wouldent be me...im a certified personal trainer through isaa and have a basic nutrional degree for helping ppl with diets but im tired of the job lol ppl complain to much..........im thinking of just selling comps or working for geek squad.....like right now i make 2000 a week or so depends on clients and things but like ppl will ask me why there not losing weight and ill ask what they eat .........and its like retarted they think they can eat what they want work out for a hour and look like a movie star!!

Back
Top Bottom