Gallery: Your desktop

xp_screenie.jpg

I guess I should update mine. I have the new Windows Vista Sidebar with some really cool gadgets.

untitledum1.jpg

That system info. tool closes too so it doesn't stick out like that. I moved it out so you can see.

You mean the Gadgets? I use all of them except for the System Info. The hard drive, CPU, and RAM monitors the usage. I can see it spike in everything I do so it gives me an idea what's taking up resources. The time and calendar I need so I can get a glimpse as to what to do in the coming weeks. Google is integrated down there for quick Net search and same with the Shut Down buttons.

Holy moly look at alll those icons!!!! For your sidebar, there's a link you can click on in your sidebar control panel that allow you to go online to Microsoft's gadget page. There, you can get some really neat gadgets instead of the ones Windows come with.

I guess I should update mine. I have the new Windows Vista Sidebar with some really cool gadgets.

untitledum1.jpg

That system info. tool closes too so it doesn't stick out like that. I moved it out so you can see.

May I ask why you have the dual core meter when you don't have a dual core cpu? lol

Back
Top Bottom