I beat BioShock finally!!

BioShock
bioshock-blog-the-world-gets-ready-for-rapture-20070611023617298.jpg

I bought BioShock for the PC and used my 360 controller,
Great ass game! very scary, Interesting levels and Enemy's as well as weapons.
I loved the plasmids! Especially the fire one,
Yeah and the big daddy fights were intense as hell!
Its hard not having lots of ammo or enough Adam for my plasmids
All i had was the wrench a lot of the time
Great arse game!!!

The story behind it is you are on a plane and it crashes into the middle of the ocean, and you swim to the surface of the water to find an island, You then swim to the island and on the island is a building and you explore the building in the island, then you find a submarine and it takes you to "Rapture",
A huge under the sea city filled with my twists and turns and various types of enemies,

the first weapon you pick up is the wrench,
The next thing you find is called a plasmid, This alters your DNA code to allow you to shoot lightening bolts out of your hands

Their are various types of plasmids including,
Fire,Ice,Lightening,Telekinesis's,a a swarm of bees and a couple others,
the weapons are,
Wrench,shotgun,Machine gun,Revolver,Crossbow,Grenade launcher,Chemical thrower and thats it I think

During the game you encounter Big daddy's big monsters which are heavily armored and very hard to kill, You have to kill them so that you can either "harvest" or "Set free" the little sisters, The little Sisters give you Adam which you need to become stronger,

I love the AI, For example the Big daddy's if you don't attack them they wont attack you, Their main job is to protect the little sisters if you get to close to a little sister the big daddy will try and get you to go away he will warn you to stay away,

This game took me about 12-13 to complete, on the second skill level
I give this game 20 out of 10,
My computer can play this game at the maximum settings without any lag or any performance dropping at all,

This game is scary,Intense,smart and I just plain loved this game!!
If you computer can handle it I recommend it,
or if you have the XBox360 I recommend you get this game :)

If you have any questions about this game ask and I will do my best to help you out :)

looks fun :D, wish i could have got it but my brother is only 16 and my parents dont like taking me to walmart very often :p

Ya its a pretty fun game although I have not played 2 much of it. Bought it installed it played a few levels and have been pretty busy lately. Maybe i'll get into this weekend since I don't have 2 much going on. Ya for sure anybody that buys it though should pick up the 360 controller as well.

BioShock
bioshock-blog-the-world-gets-ready-for-rapture-20070611023617298.jpg

I bought BioShock for the PC and used my 360 controller,
Great ass game! very scary, Interesting levels and Enemy's as well as weapons.
I loved the plasmids! Especially the fire one,
Yeah and the big daddy fights were intense as hell!
Its hard not having lots of ammo or enough Adam for my plasmids
All i had was the wrench a lot of the time
Great arse game!!!

The story behind it is you are on a plane and it crashes into the middle of the ocean, and you swim to the surface of the water to find an island, You then swim to the island and on the island is a building and you explore the building in the island, then you find a submarine and it takes you to "Rapture",
A huge under the sea city filled with my twists and turns and various types of enemies,

the first weapon you pick up is the wrench,
The next thing you find is called a plasmid, This alters your DNA code to allow you to shoot lightening bolts out of your hands

Their are various types of plasmids including,
Fire,Ice,Lightening,Telekinesis's,a a swarm of bees and a couple others,
the weapons are,
Wrench,shotgun,Machine gun,Revolver,Crossbow,Grenade launcher,Chemical thrower and thats it I think

During the game you encounter Big daddy's big monsters which are heavily armored and very hard to kill, You have to kill them so that you can either "harvest" or "Set free" the little sisters, The little Sisters give you Adam which you need to become stronger,

I love the AI, For example the Big daddy's if you don't attack them they wont attack you, Their main job is to protect the little sisters if you get to close to a little sister the big daddy will try and get you to go away he will warn you to stay away,

This game took me about 12-13 to complete, on the second skill level
I give this game 20 out of 10,
My computer can play this game at the maximum settings without any lag or any performance dropping at all,

This game is scary,Intense,smart and I just plain loved this game!!
If you computer can handle it I recommend it,
or if you have the XBox360 I recommend you get this game :)

If you have any questions about this game ask and I will do my best to help you out :)
Wow, you have way too much time on your hands. That game just came out and you beat it already? Go outside man....

Hey your pc can run it at max , wow i think mine will be able to run it at max too when i get a new gpu then , actually i was playin it on my friends x box 360 the other day and it was fun

Hey nate, I just bought a 360 controller. Is there a way to adjust the deadzone? it's driving me crazy. I don't even have to touch the analog for it to move.

Not that I know of, but it never bothered me,
Try going into gamepad controller in control panel

Not that I know of, but it never bothered me,
Try going into gamepad controller in control panel

The option isn't there.

Eh, I can't stand movements being made when i'm not even touching the analog. They can't center perfectly, which is why on the 360 there is a dead zone, i'd guess about 30%.

Wow, you have way too much time on your hands. That game just came out and you beat it already? Go outside man....

its a short game.... your could beat it in a couple days of just staying up really late......

Back
Top Bottom