New Computer Build (Need Help Reviewing it)

the issue of 650i or 680i is all down to if you plan on over clocking imo , if i where getting a quad core i wouldnt overclock cos there is enough power there already witout the need to overclock

DONT GET THE 8800, the 9800 will be comingout in 2 month, it will be 2x as strong.

They are releasing the 9800 pretty soon , however i feel if you have the money to buy get whatever is on the market at the time cos i am sure after the 9800 there will be a new line of ATI or whatever coming out that could be just as good and you end up in a constant cyvle of wqaiting for what is better and never get round ot building ,also the 9800 will prolly be dearer than the 8800 especialy with it being so soon after release

the 650i dosnt support 1333 fsb
so if u get that forget any new cpus from intel down the line.....

Yeah man, you HAVE to chill with the 680i. It is much better for OCing, the BIOS interface is like the best I have ever seen. I think you should be fine with the 8800, because as zer0cool said, the next GPU out will cost you a bundle.

As for the proc, the 2.33 C2D is nice, but you can just get the e6600 for a lil' bit more and OC it to like 3.7 on air with the 680i mobo.

Back
Top Bottom