My Frustration.Thx to people who read\post

wow i met another idiot on CSS. he was telling everyone to join the army and acting like he was a paratrooper lol. he wasnt even close. he said he would drop with a sniper rifle, fat chance of that, he also said he was in the 152nd Airborne. LOL only active paratrooper divison is the 82nd. the 101st is now cavalry. he also thought that basic training was 2 years for airborne. and than thought it was normally thought it was 6 months. basic training is 6 weeks no matter what.

now despite the guy probably being twice my size if i could meet face to face with him id knock him out. these are the kind of people i dont care if they die a burning firey death and rot in hell :mad:

I hear ya man, brothers can be a pain. Not to be mean though, but by getting pissed that they are "not caring about what you want to do" isn't that only caring about yourself too?

As a side note thing, that fart thing doesn't get any better. I'll be a senior this year, and me and my friends still crack up over a well-placed loud fart in a quiet class.

first off i do a lot and they dont care, ill just do little things like yesterday i had been waiting in line for COH for over an hour and i let my bro restart my computer to fix his HDD, he dosent if think about saying thank you. ill always help fix my sisters problems on the computer, she never says thank you or anything else other than "your weird" :p :) i loaned my brother 10 bucks the other day. he just walks of saying he will give me 15. i could care less about the money and just want some appreciation. my brother just has that ablilty to make you feel so bad youll do a lot more than you should for him. he is also what gets me internet so he just threatens we that. and he also just argues about EVERYTHING.

sometimes its funny but there inmature about it ;) when they do it in front of a girl i just turn in crack a big ol some lol.

one thing that ill never get is a girl asked a guy i know to walk her to her locker he says sure, they are about to go through the door and the guy goes BEHIND the girl and SHE holds the door for HIM. just little stuff like that bothers me.

farting in class is funny :p
lol

anyway be happy, go cough cough *use/steal* cough cough an unsecure network in your area, happy times.

sorry about your sister, but people will make fun of your sister, thats life. its a load of bs but theres not much you can do :( although if someone made fun of my sis like that id probs hurt them a lot aswell :)
just ignore them, people who say these things have obviously got a problem themselves.

just get some nice junk food, chill out with some music, and think how all these people are w***ers and your not. i have bad days all the time. just chilling out and sleeping it off works for me.

Yeah it's irritating when people don't have a tolerance for those different from themselves. I work in a hotel and see that every single day.
It's our differences that make us as the human race strong. It is our intolerance of those different from us that make us weak and petty.

just ignore them, people who say these things have obviously got a problem themselves.

Agreed. If they have to stoop down and make fun of someone with Autism, then they are worse humans than anyone else. Don't let their insecurities affect you. As long as your sister has a caring brother like you, she will be ok.

Whoa Dan, I was referring to M3atwad's post, not poor Rudster's!!!:(

So firstly why move the whole thread , just delete the problem post or edit it etc , how would you like it if someone posted something in your thread people couldnt read so a mod decided to move the whole thread to the spam archive

And yeah people are low for picking on and calling someone names just cos they are different and they dont understand them ,but unfortuantly thats the way some people are in life , until they have a friend or realitive that is autistic or whatever the difference is with the person they pick on then they see the true effects of their actions , but unfortuantly its too late then .But hey at least your sister has friends and copes very well with it and she has a great brother like you so i am sure she will be fine

>Rudster816 ...my dad ... pays for the DSL...

yes, I clipped a lot out there. but that was the important bit.

so what, your brother has some friends over, they go on myspace and it stops you playing a game? well cry me an f'in river.
and you go on about other people having no consideration for yuo, yet you want them to get offline so you can use ALL the bandwidth that you don't pay for to play a game...

.. a game where all the players annoy you anyway...

re; people calling your sister names, no that's not nice.

people who spend more time farting and laughing than working invariably fail,
that means you get to keep laughing at them when they have no job in later life.

Back
Top Bottom