775 heatsink fitting

When its all set up do some 3dmark scores, wish i cud afford an 8800. Although from whative seen the 7950gx2 performs very closely with the 8800GTS.

wOoT for the first message lol :)

The only problem with that card I can see is that some games don't do SLI. With games that do though, I'm sure its a pretty decent card.

I'm yet to test mine, but will :D I may wait until I get the speakers working. Going Maplins today, so will buy the 2amp fuse I need :)

Glad you got it all sorted
TH you have a quad core is there any need to overclock , if i had a quad core i wouldnt bother overclocking it as it is fastenough

Also good luck on sorting the speakers out and have fun gaming i think i am gonna get an 8800gts prolly only 320mb though

Good ol maplins lol, yeah the card is ok, to be honest though im not amazingly happy with it, sli is a pain in the butt. Hates bioshock, test drive unlimited isnt tha fast either. 8800GTX is what id like or even better a 9800.

I am waiting for crysis to come out first and see what people are saying and what the final minimum specs are then i am gonna get a card , if people with 8600gts can run it on medium or even high i might just get one of them or i might get an 8800 i realy havent decided yet . also with it being a lot of money to spend just before christmas i am prolly gonna be buying in january after my B day or in febuary

Back
Top Bottom