New server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully at this point everyone has had their DNS flushed or something. I just now had to flush mine in order to access the site.

Heres to better performance. :cool:

i havent flushed mine and im doing ok. i didnt think we were on the new server yet :confused:

I haven't flushed mine either. When I go to that IP, I see an older version of the site with the last posts being like August 31st.

I dont think we are on the new server , look
I will copy all the data onto the new server and test it to make sure every is working. Once I'm happy everything is running I will update the name servers to point to the new servers IP. Unfortunately some ISPs cache the IP so may still point to the old server, if this is the case you will be able to access the site via: http://72.21.42.74

I will put a notice up when the actual move takes place and expect downtime to be only 1 hour.
David said he would tell us all , but if you follow the ip you should see all threads last updated on 31st

Not sure if it's all configured yet, but I keep getting DB errors on the new site..
I see what you mean now , everyone go to the up address listed aobve
72.21.42.74 and log in and try to load a page or user cp and you get a DB error , David prolly hasnt updated it yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom