My Frustration.Thx to people who read\post

two words buddy, get into your router, and block myspace.com- works every time (oh shit that was 7, oh well)

ps- that is a ninth grade thing. just give them a year they will get over it
i love the kids at my school who thought it was fun to doss around and do juvenile shit like that, on results day man did laugh at them now they have no GCSE's and i have 9:D

MAN, I SO UNDERSTAND HIM. YO KNOW WHAT?!

|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty

what is that suppose to mean?

I'm just saying itd be a lot easier to read if you could space it out a bit, instead of one big paragraph.
ok i thought you were complaining about it being a lot to read ;)

Hey sorry to hear about your sister how old is she and how severe is the autism and maybe your parents ought to explain to your brother , how old is he?
As for the rest of it well yeah the world realy does suck you can never be certain of anything except the bit at the end where you die we all now thats going to happen good old saying lifes a bitch and then ya die
Sounds like you had a pretty sucky day though you should just chill and listen to some music let it all drift out of your head , i would even practice some relaxation thats what i do when i am pissed , the worst thing that happened to me was getting my hand chewed up by a 80mm fan it hurt as well but i will life on another day
she is 11, 12 in jan. very minor case compared to some ive seen, but what im really glad about is she has lots of friends, i didnt think she would be able to go through public shcool after 4th grade but she is doing fairly well grades wise:)

Bgates go away

he is fine, he just wasnt clear on what he wanted to say
two words buddy, get into your router, and block myspace.com- works every time (oh shit that was 7, oh well)

ps- that is a ninth grade thing. just give them a year they will get over it

my brother is computer savy enough to know whats up, and he doesnt get on myspace much, he just torrents EVERYTHING, he dosent relizes that if our ISP contacts the feds my dad will go to jail becaue my bro is still a minor and he pays for the DSL, he doesnt understand that he hurts the whole family by doing it, im going to talk to my dad so he can put a stop to it, mainly because if we get caught our whole family will suffer

yea, definatly talk to you dad, and password protect your router, and block myspace (with you dad's approval)

and how old is your bro?

yeah, man, put a stop to the torrenting... that can cause a lot of harm, whether its just slowing your internet down to a crawl or getting a few people thrown in jail.

and it seems that the school you go to is full of juvenile delinquents that don't know how the real world thinks.

and to add some more: it sounds like your sister is doing very well considering her autism. i dont even know anyone with autism, but i hate it when i hear people with it being made fun of. hopefully people will stop making fun, but its a long shot.

hey, man, good luck with life. i hope everything will go well for you in the future and you can get this crap sorted out.

my brother is computer savy enough to know whats up, and he doesnt get on myspace much, he just torrents EVERYTHING, he dosent relizes that if our ISP contacts the feds my dad will go to jail becaue my bro is still a minor and he pays for the DSL, he doesnt understand that he hurts the whole family by doing it, im going to talk to my dad so he can put a stop to it, mainly because if we get caught our whole family will suffer
If it where my brother i would block his whole PC from the network and change the router password

Personaly i dont mind torrenting however dont do it if you cant take responsability for it , and definatly dont do it if you know someone else could get in trouble for it

I sympathize with the high ping, and I do agree that anyone who makes fun of another who is autistic should have their head bludgeoned, but thats it.

I sympathize with the high ping, and I do agree that anyone who makes fun of another who is autistic should have their head bludgeoned, but thats it.

its not the pings its just nobody cares, games arent THAT important to me, the fact that no one cares does

MAN, I SO UNDERSTAND HIM. YO KNOW WHAT?!

|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = empty|_| care cup = <<SHORTENED>>
If you didn't care, you shouldn't have posted.

I hear ya man, brothers can be a pain. Not to be mean though, but by getting pissed that they are "not caring about what you want to do" isn't that only caring about yourself too?

As a side note thing, that fart thing doesn't get any better. I'll be a senior this year, and me and my friends still crack up over a well-placed loud fart in a quiet class.:D

I don't know if down syndrome is a form of autism, but my second youngest cousin and a co-worker of mine both have down syndrome. My mom works with kids that have both down syndrome and autism (an behavior problems). They actually are smarter than most people may think. It's sad that most people just look at them and see that their actions are a little weird, so they decide to hate them.

Back
Top Bottom