My Frustration.Thx to people who read\post

im just venting my frustration...pretty good read IMO though:)

im pretty pissed off right now :mad: i cant play my CoH Opposing Fronts Demo because everybody else in my house(just my sister, brother, and there friends) have no damn respect for anyone but there selves. i cant play it because i ping in the 600's because my brothers friend is on myspace, myspace can die for all i care, i have never, and never will have a myspace, just because i hate it. i would go in my bro's room and do something but my bro's friend boyfriend is in there and he is cool. hmm where else can i go with this rant...oh everybody in this world needs to grow up, i just laugh because people online think its cool to make fun of everybody that comes into the server, i cant wait till i hear of some guy that got murdered because he called someone a jew online, id go to his funreal and just laugh the whole time, thats how i feel.

and everybody at my school needs to grow up also, im in the 9th grade and people still think its funny to fart in class and crap like that LMAO. and they think its cool to pick on people who they know wont do anything about it, funny last year some person thought he was cool because he kept telling this kid twice his size to "pull his head out" when we were playing flag football, and the kid could totally knock the crap out of the other one(the guy who thinks he is cool) but he is grown up and doesnt, if he does it again though im just going to tell him to kick his ass, hopefully he will, because everyone i know is annoying as hell, act like there 6 maybe 7 i cant tell, cant wait to move out of this hell of a town, i cant even think of 10 people i know who act there age:rolleyes: if i could id beat the sh*t out of everyone that i could find an excuse for because they deserve it. oh and next someone thinks its funny to make fun of people find...if its on this forum i might get banned...out in public though i swear ill totally just flip out. i cant stand my brother, i wouldnt give a crap if he got in a wreck and was paralyzed for life, only reason i would feel bad is because of my parents.

also next time someone makes fun of my sister im going to bash there head open, specially if they call her retarded, than ill probably get arrested, she is autistic(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism) and everyone makes fun of here because she is "weird", specially my brother who complains about her, he doesnt understand that she is different, i can almost understand the other people who dont know but my brother just cant use his damn head.

there i feel a lil bit better now.

man I'm sorry to hear about your sister I know I would never make fun of her
I'm sure shes a great person,
Sucks about your bro you ppl including em do get hooked onto my space, I mostly use it to contact friends and to keep in touch

Maybe You should go outside and just take a breather
Then lay out for a while and think things straight ya know just relax or try to :)

I'm just saying itd be a lot easier to read if you could space it out a bit, instead of one big paragraph.

Hey sorry to hear about your sister how old is she and how severe is the autism and maybe your parents ought to explain to your brother , how old is he?
As for the rest of it well yeah the world realy does suck you can never be certain of anything except the bit at the end where you die we all now thats going to happen good old saying lifes a bitch and then ya die
Sounds like you had a pretty sucky day though you should just chill and listen to some music let it all drift out of your head , i would even practice some relaxation thats what i do when i am pissed , the worst thing that happened to me was getting my hand chewed up by a 80mm fan it hurt as well but i will life on another day

two words buddy, get into your router, and block myspace.com- works every time (oh shit that was 7, oh well)

ps- that is a ninth grade thing. just give them a year they will get over it

Back
Top Bottom