Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol haha. i had the 341th post in the 341 thread.
i guess we should both get medals :D

When you people lift weights, does your elbow hurt real bad, not like the soreness of your muscles rebuilding, but like pain? Because mine are killing me, like when I do triceps the outside of my elbow hurts, when I do biceps the inside of my elbow hurts...

I don't think its anything that bad, its slowly getting better over the past two days. I was just wondering if it happens to anyone else...

I love these threads they go on forever LoL,
so hows everyone doing?
I'm good except for my headache,
anyone else gt BioShock?
I got it for computer I love this game!!!its great, I run it at the highest settings
Then again all of my games run at the highest settings :),
Did any one else check out lost Planet? I absolutely loved this game!!!
Once again I got this game for computer and I beat it good ending but to bad Wayne looses his memory :'(
I cant wait for gears of war to come to computer,Even Though a friend and I beat that game on his XBox360

lol haha. i had the 341th post in the 341 thread.
i guess we should both get medals :D
that...would...be...AWESOME:D

Someone ban him then we can keep it like that forever
Ha! this is my 342nd post...banning me now would lose it's significance! so it looks like your stuck with me now:p

But in a way that would look really cool....to be frozen in CF Time like that at 341, but it would suck for me though because I couldn't post anymore lol. seriously though...I do kinda hate to post and get rid of my 341 post count:( it was teh awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom