Online computer stores

there fine dude, just because you havent heard from them dosent mean you shouldnt buy from them.

I live in California my friend. :rolleyes:

Give me reasoning not too..

They're support is really sub par. If they screw up your order, forget about customer service. To add to the blow, their site isn't integrated with their stores at all. The difference can be huge if you decide to pick up. They're real notorious for bad service. Ask any Californian who's shopped with them.

I live in California my friend. :rolleyes:

They're support is really sub par. If they screw up your order, forget about customer service. To add to the bruise, they're site isn't integrated with their stores at all. The difference can be huge if you decide to pick up. They're real notorious for bad service. Ask any Californian who's shopped with them.

im from washington and when you buy in store there great

Their support is a bit on the bad side. Hope you never have to return anything, it's like an act of congress.

I've ordered from www.crazypc.com before they have awesome service, also newegg is almost always out of Swiftech wc'ing kits but crazy pc always has them in stock! Plus their shipping is fast, and nice friendly customer support.

Thats reasoning enough for me.

Plenty of sites out there that have better service.

Back
Top Bottom